Renting a Motorbike in Chiang Rai

westbounder

Can I rent a motorbike in Chiang Rai by just giving them my car drivers license instead of my Passport?

I will not let anyone hold my passport.

Also where do I rent a motorbike?
Do they have motorbikes for rent at the new bus station?

Thank You

ST Motorcycle Rentals, top of Jetyod, near Clock Tower. You can rent a bike there without leaving your Passport, just leave a refundable deposit smile.png

Do you have any idea how much they charge for a month's rental? I'll be in CR in June. Also, any idea how much the refundable deposit is? And are they a trustworthy company to deal with?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Alex

So sorry, haven't been online for a few. That would all depend on what type of bike you are after. 100-110-125-250-500cc. Give me a few more details and i'll get back to you. Go to www.st-motorcyclerentals/.com the bikes and prices per day are on their. Decide what you like and we can give you a monthly price :)

Hi Alex

So sorry, haven't been online for a few. That would all depend on what type of bike you are after. 100-110-125-250-500cc. Give me a few more details and i'll get back to you. Go to www.st-motorcyclerentals/.com the bikes and prices per day are on their. Decide what you like and we can give you a monthly price smile.png

Hi

Thank you. i'm just looking for an easy to use automatic scooter, something basic really. I'll take a look at the web site, thank you.