What are my chances of approval now? Urgent Help needed in 24 hours!

So I applied for a single entry visa from my country(India) from June 1st to July 30th(Exactly 60 days). I plan to stay there with my friend and we plan to travel around Thailand for 60 days. I have enough cash in my bank account

Now when I go for collection they ask for more documents

1) Proof of business

2) Income tax return of last year

Question 1) I do have these documents with me but the thing is I have been working as a freelancer without registration of my company for 3 years and last month itself I had registered it on my company name. Will the Embassy think that how I will earn if my business is just 1 month old?

Question 2 ) What are my chances of appoval if I furnish the above documents?

Question 3:) If my Visa is voided can I still go with Visa on Arrival for 15 days and then i extend for another 15 days at embassy?

Please guide me on what should I be doing to get the best chance of approval as its quite important for me to go there. I just have 24 hours with me to decide before I go to submit the documents

Edited by Thaidude

So this is your second post. The first one talked about "mission work" jeez and I thought you wanted to be a missionary. Trying to come to Thailand and work illegally is not recommended. If you are straight up, then why isn't the company that you mentioned in your first post helping you?

So this is your second post. The first one talked about "mission work" jeez and I thought you wanted to be a missionary. Trying to come to Thailand and work illegally is not recommended. If you are straight up, then why isn't the company that you mentioned in your first post helping you?

I have no idea what you mean. I am not working illegaly there. This question is about staying there with my friend. I just wanted to know what should i do to get the best chances for approval for 60 days

I have no idea what you mean. I am not working illegaly there. This question is about staying there with my friend. I just wanted to know what should i do to get the best chances for approval for 60 days

I doubt anyone here can advise on what may/may not be required to obtain a visa in India.

You should talk directly to the Embassy/Consulate where you are applying.

Are you still intending to bring your computer to Thailand ?

It is often difficult to give definitive advice on Thai immigration matters. It is particularly difficult when we do not know your nationality, prior visa history for Thailand, and whether you have ever had applications refused in the past.

It is often difficult to give definitive advice on Thai immigration matters. It is particularly difficult when we do not know your nationality, prior visa history for Thailand, and whether you have ever had applications refused in the past.

The nationality is known !

Check the posting history ...................

edit for typo removal

Edited by johnatong

Rightly or wrongly, I spend only a few minutes a day on this site. This does not give me time to research what might have been posted by the member weeks or months ago that could be relevant. I think it reasonable that someone posting questions here try to present the full pertinent facts without expecting other members to engage in forensic analysis.

in the OP's original question (just at the top of the page) he states his country is India. So what's your advice?

Rightly or wrongly, I spend only a few minutes a day on this site. This does not give me time to research what might have been posted by the member weeks or months ago that could be relevant. I think it reasonable that someone posting questions here try to present the full pertinent facts without expecting other members to engage in forensic analysis.

in the OP's original question (just at the top of the page) he states his country is India. So what's your advice?

Based on the limited data available, I would suggest referring to the (quite good) VFS website for their conditions for issuing tourist visas.

With knowledge of the OP's history of past visa applications, entries into Thailand, and whether he had ever been refused a visa, I might have further ideas.