Hotshots open or not

LannaGuy

to brucie boy if the price was 2000bht would that elevate your fears..

I've seen what is on offer at the Chiang Mai Housewives Club for 700 baht, and what is on offer for 2100 at a another place nearby, and the difference is so huge as to be difficult to describe.

So no, paying for quality would lower my fears and elevate something else.

I've seen what is on offer at the Chiang Mai Housewives Club for 700 baht, and what is on offer for 2100 at a another place nearby, and the difference is so huge as to be difficult to describe.

Hey Bruce,

Is CNHC still open? I remember when I arrived people talking about 200baht and then a few years later 400baht jumps. Is it 700 now?

No thanks. The idea of a 500 baht hooker is disturbing and a little scary.

I think you misunderstood? I think the poster meant 500 for the ROOM not the hooker

Are you sure? Baywatch posted: "There is so many cheap take away brothels around starting from 700 baht !" I don't think that referred to the room price.

you think there are brothels (a place where the 'house' takes a cut) where woman can be procured for 500 baht? (probably giving them 250?) I think it's highly unlikely?

Are you sure? Baywatch posted: "There is so many cheap take away brothels around starting from 700 baht !" I don't think that referred to the room price.

you think there are brothels (a place where the 'house' takes a cut) where woman can be procured for 500 baht? (probably giving them 250?) I think it's highly unlikely?

Yessss ! The price is including room. I don't know any place for 500 baht (I heard Nimman Soi 5 ?), but I know couple of places from 700 to 1200 baht with quite good looking young girls, and the price is including room and sex (short time - 30min).

Usually those places are well kept secret for thai people, and foreigners don't have idea where to find them.

There is couple of good places in Santitham, near the short time hotels, where the girls are taken on the motorbikes.

Another "famous" place is near Gekko bar. Not even mention many body to body or shower massage places.

Oh for sure. For Chiang Mai though I think that may be some time in the past though.

I remember 350 Baht.. which was the Farang price. I'm sure the old hands can remember (a lot) lower.

Not a fan though, it's fairly grim.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Hey Bruce,

Is CNHC still open? I remember when I arrived people talking about 200baht and then a few years later 400baht jumps. Is it 700 now?

I haven't been inside for a few years, but it appears to be open. When I did check a few years ago I had one beer and was told either 600 or 700 baht to choose a lady and use a back room. I finished my beer and left, the ladies did not inspire what needed to be inspired.

If you plan to go arrive early. These are old ladies who don't like to stay up late, so it usually closes around 10 pm.