Loans?

kwaione

With a good guarantee/collateral (gold, land papers etc.) you can get a loan for 6% or even down to 3%.

Per month of course tongue.png

Just joking.

I doubt that any of the loan sharks would give a loan to a foreigner.

You can legaly give a person a loan here in Thailand. The most important thing is though that you have duty stamps on it. otherwise when you go to court for failure to pay it is an illegal loan. Still a Nightmare though.

You can legaly give a person a loan here in Thailand. The most important thing is though that you have duty stamps on it. otherwise when you go to court for failure to pay it is an illegal loan. Still a Nightmare though.

I've given a few loans, that weren't paid back, when I first arrived here. Now I always ask them to make out a post dated cheque to the amount they borrowed, with interest. Cheque fraud is taken very seriously over here and a bounced cheque involves huge fines and/or jail time.

Sorry but we cannot allow this thread to continue, please see the forum rules:-

22) Members are forbidden to ask for or accept donations, gifts or commissions from other members, any charities must contact support for approval before joining to be approved. http://www.thaivisa.com/contact

Anyone feeling generous should continue by PM.

Closed.