The Family Had A Meeting

terradon

So.... I met the family of a Thai girl 4 or 5 times and all seemed ok. No real problems.

Then I discover this Thai girl is separated for at least 5 years but not yet divorced..... aha a problem - and I do understand the problem!

Then We were discovered in the same hotel room.... oops!

The lady in question was scared and was in floods of tears knowing her husbands father had discovered us.

Now.... love aside.... as I think a LOT of her.....

The family met and are not happy. Her mother is very unhappy and I understand she has been sent a long way away to avoid meeting me again.

Is there anything I can do about this? I have her mobile numbers but there is no answer and I believe she has a family member with her, maybe keeping a check on her.

Is it worth chasing her - something I want to do as I think so much of her - or have I lost this chance?

Yes, I do know how she feels about me. You can tell by contact, eyes etc. so that isn't the problem... it is the family and I need to know if I stand a chance of fighting this.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a chance....sleeping together w/o a marriage licence is a NO NO for most of the thai family.

You2 might have a slim chance of being together again....only if you can show how sincere you are with this relationship and are willing to marry her NOW. Whether or not her family will let you is another problem, because the family is losing face over this incident big time!

Can you contact her through her friends to see what's going on w/ her and her family?

You've been caught sh@gging a Thai guy's wife and you are worrying about how you are going to see her again?!

I would have thought your first problem was avoiding the husband ever seeing you.

Think seriously about your own personal safety. If it were me, I'd move house and stop going to my regular haunts.

Is thailand very this dangerous? With 5 yrs seperation, I thought the husband wouldn't care what she's doing anyway at this point?

He'll care what she's doing if its making him look like a fool. Add to that potential financial benefits, and its time to get out out of Dodge. Pronto. :o

So.... I met the family of a Thai girl 4 or 5 times and all seemed ok. No real problems.

Then I discover this Thai girl is separated for at least 5 years but not yet divorced..... aha a problem - and I do understand the problem!

<Additional nonsense snipped>

I do believe the 'F' word is appropriate here: FICTION.

What a load of tripe... :o

The lady in question was scared and was in floods of tears knowing her husbands father had discovered us.

The family met and are not happy. Her mother is very unhappy and I understand she has been sent a long way away to avoid meeting me again.

Is there anything I can do about this? I have her mobile numbers but there is no answer and I believe she has a family member with her, maybe keeping a check on her.

Is it worth chasing her - something I want to do as I think so much of her - or have I lost this chance?

Yes, I do know how she feels about me. You can tell by contact, eyes etc. so that isn't the problem... it is the family and I need to know if I stand a chance of fighting this.

IF the tale is true ... pack, run and do not look back. Just count your blessings. If, perchance, this is all the way from Trollsville ... FO

:D As you have been enjoying her charms i think it is time to start looking elsewhere or you may well go MIA.

On the otherhand i sure that some BAHT the corect hands and they might give you a chance(swing em)

best of luck

:o

IF the tale is true ... pack, run and do not look back. Just count your blessings. If, perchance, this is all the way from Trollsville... FO

:o

Plenty more Fish in the sea,,,why bother, you will probably find another just like her without the baggage if you care to look hard enough.

Hit the road Jack...for your own good.

Jeez you have only met her 4 or 5 times...its a joke

Seriously... do all you Farangs fall in love that easily??? :o

Man...! No wonder you guys got into all these kind of troubles...

Plenty more Fish in the sea,,,why bother, you will probably find another just like her without the baggage if you care to look hard enough.

Seriously... do all you Farangs fall in love that easily??? :o

To quote the OP.

I met the family of a Thai girl 4 or 5 times and all seemed ok.

Seriously... do all you Farangs fall in love that easily??? :D

To quote the OP.

4 - 5 times is not enough to actually know much about the real situation and the real nature of the family!

Worse part is that she is still married. Get it? Still married! Doesn't matter if they are separated for 5 years - more or less. The fact is that they are still legally known as husband and wife.

Geez! Makes me think that farangs fall in love once they flop into bed with a woman...! :o

You got to tell me if that is not true because, reading from all these adventures you guys have in LOS, it just gives me that sort of impression.

Edited by roguegirl

Sorry. NOT a Troll.

I did not have any idea for ages that she was still married. I found out just a couple of days before the father in law turned up.

I have left town already thanks, but maybe because I do feel a lot for this lady is why I asked about the possibilities of getting back considering the family seem únhappy'.'

Maybe I am a fool for caring so much for her. But that is sometimes the case in life.

I have found a Thai friend who speaks fairly fluent English who has said she will phone her on mybehalf.

So the husband can sue me? Fine.

If he has lost face then that is tough. Maybe he shouldn't have done the same to her in the first place?

I am watching my back thx :o

Seems also that this will not be sorted easily and I am glad of the replies coming in.

Seriously... do all you Farangs fall in love that easily??? :D

To quote the OP.

4 - 5 times is not enough to actually know much about the real situation and the real nature of the family!

Worse part is that she is still married. Get it? Still married! Doesn't matter if they are separated for 5 years - more or less. The fact is that they are still legally known as husband and wife.

Geez! Makes me think that farangs fall in love once they flop into bed with a woman...! :o

You got to tell me if that is not true because, reading from all these adventures you guys have in LOS, it just gives me that sort of impression.

I was pointing out that Thaipauly was wrong thinking that the OP met the girl only 4-5 times when the OP was actually talking about meeting the family 4-5 times. Get it? :D

So the husband can sue me? Fine.

If he has lost face then that is tough. Maybe he shouldn't have done the same to her in the first place?

It does not matter what her husband had done to her in the first place. You could have be more careful with whichever woman you encounter.

In any case... Are you THAT desperate for a Thai woman you have to fight for other guy's wife? :o:D

I can't believe what you guys got yourselves into.

Oh... btw, can't you see that the fact that the woman has omitted to tell you of her status is already a warning sign of her dishonesty... misleading you to think that she is unattached and available for a relationship.

Maybe you are a good candidate for "milking". Once you are emotionally attached to her, you will be willingly giving her your money which she will share with her husband. :D

Good luck hiding. You are not that hard to spot... I think.

Is thailand very this dangerous?

Yes. He's going after her - and then you. Women are just a kind of property in Thailand, and you just stole "it" from the husband. Watch your back!

Property? Wow what is an unbelievable concept! In my circle, no one is banging around with someone else wife!...here or in thailand. Haven’t been there, haven’t done that, so I didn’t know….I will remember this the next time in thailand - not to get involved!

My wife never talked about this side of thai society/culture during our 20 yrs together, except “you’re a dead man if there is mianoi!”

Sorry. NOT a Troll.

Jeez, better off being a Troll saying things like "Yes, I do know how she feels about me. You can tell by contact, eyes etc."

Stay away from her if she's still married, nothing good can come of it.... really. No, really.

Why'd they split up? Was the hubby shagging around or was it her? Did they split up? Are they even married?

This is all just a little too cute.

1. You know the girl a while and she never mentions the fact that she's married, never advises caution in your liaisons but falls into floods of tears when discovered.

2. You met the family 4 or 5 times and nothing was said or intimated, all was kuschtie.

3. You are then discovered together in the same room by the husband's father no less (i.e. tipoff).

You've been set up either with or without the girl's knowledge and don't be fooled by the floods of tears, Thai women learn this act at an early age.

I detect the odour of a large rodent, the type that goes for bank notes - large denominations accepted. I don't know your situation in LOS but it certainly would seem a good idea to 'disappear' for a while.

This is all assuming that this little tale is true and not the work of a runaway imagination.

From what I gather, yes he was shagging around a lot and that is why she left him.

I did meet a lot of her friends also and many of them were glad to see her happy. One even bought me roses and told me it was because her friend was now happy.

We ate at different places and often her friends were there.

The sleeping arrangements and places were changed on a regular basis and I was not actually registered at any of the places I stayed in. No one asked to see my passport and I always got a cheap rate as I was not the one doing the booking.

OK so she never told me she was married, but then again, I never asked. How often do you ask the woman you are with if she is married?

That brings up the question that if she has been separated five years she can have an automatic divorce?

As for money..... she borrowed 2k Baht once and paid it back in full the next day. Apart from that she never asked for money as she works and has a good job. So I doubt if I was there to be milked and yes, I am aware that could have been the case. So if I was being set up for a scam it would fail anyway

Maybe she had genuinely fallen me. Maybe not. But I am old enough to know the difference between real tears and crocodile tears.

Tip off? Most likely and I believe that was the case. Maybe someone did not like the fact she had met someone after so long and was happy. I think we were followed. I met the father in law.

I also know she was literally sh*tting herself that morning she knew she had been caught.

But the question I asked originally was.... Is there any way the family would still accept me IF we did want to see each other.

A second question also.... if she does get a divorce, does that not make things easier for her and for the then ex husband'?