No water in the south

I know a few people in the north end that have had virtually no water too, for several weeks now .. a few days of good rain would be very good!

I saw this the other day in the area of the reservoir, on the south end... I did not have time to check out the reservoir... so not sure how full/ empty that is...

But this is one huge pipe... !

untitled-69.jpg

Jimmy, I think that pipe is to be used to distribute water that is supposed to be piped in from the mainland. I kidd you not ? No idea when or if it will arrive on our shores. Meanwhile, the big reservoir near the tiger show is still pretty much full.

Plenty of water here in Pattaya, thunderstorm at the moment, soi's will soon be flooded.

Only Naklua it seems.. pratumnak dry as is Soi AR which is 300 mtrs of Sai song. But it sure poured down in Naklua.

Jimmy, I think that pipe is to be used to distribute water that is supposed to be piped in from the mainland. I kidd you not ? No idea when or if it will arrive on our shores. Meanwhile, the big reservoir near the tiger show is still pretty much full.

Ah good to know! IG... Keep us informed of it's progress ..thumbsup.giftongue.png

It did stick me as being a lot larger than the pipes they put around the island a few years ago...

Remember Songkran when 10 days of water throwing in the Pattaya area wasted millions of litres of water and no one stopped the waste and no one cared. The price of vegetables are now skyrocketing due to drought and crops cannt be grown. Can't stop having 'fun' . Som Nam Na!!

Ah good to know! IG... Keep us informed of it's progress ..thumbsup.giftongue.png

It did stick me as being a lot larger than the pipes they put around the island a few years ago...

Just took another look at that reservoir, actually only about half full now.........

• 2 weeks later...