Pattaya Man Robbed at Knife Point

rooster59

Pattaya Man Robbed at Knife Point

Albert Jack

post-247607-0-81810300-1463203763_thumb.

PATTAYA: At 4am on the morning of May 14 police were called to an apartment building at 489/35 Moo 10, Banglamung, Chonburi after a robbery had been reported.

At the unnamed three-story condo the twenty-one year-old victim, Mr Anan Petchthong, made a statement explaining he had left his apartment to make a short car journey and buy food when he noticed two men, who appeared to be drunk, waiting at the front of the building.

They threatened him with a knife and stole Bht 600 and a mobile phone. As the robbers left, riding on a distinctive pink motor-cycle, one of them boasted that he was well-known and everybody knew him as Kob.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/224266/pattaya-man-robbed-knife-point/#prettyPhoto

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-05-14

If he wasn't in here, it wouldn't have happened, i blame it on him!....ohh wait but what does it means he's thai? It's still the farang's fault because if they weren't here, the robbers wouldn't have got confused to which people the rule applies to!!! facepalm.gif

What a total dumbass, "I've just robbed you, by the way everyone knows me, the names Kob" Only in Thailand, surely,,,?

Real tough guy as well escaping on his pink motorbike.