Thailand … no longer “For Men Only”

Inspire

Thailand never was "For Men Only" rather the overwhelming percent of visitors were men.

Amongst all the men that came here they like to talk about that particular aspect of Thailand that was and still is and will remain so a great place to womanize, at leisure.

30 years ago if you entered any upscale hotel you would see plenty of foreigner woman ( as in 98 % of them being Caucasian ) who were there with their husbands and or families while a percent of them could be alone and traveling on their own.

Here we are 20 to 30 years later and Thailand is all the more of a popular destination and attracts all the more people from all the more nations and that would include all the more women who love to travel also.....

However, they do not come here to see and or pursue the Thai women rather come here for any number of other reasons.

Although, when they do arrive here and observe all the Thai Women, most of them will admit they understand why men are attracted to Thai women.

The OP is thinking like a man, obviously, while his reasoning is based on male thinking and a male perspective.

We are talking mostly about a "Visual" perspective....as the average male foreigner on vacation or living here exists amongst a sea of Asian faces while it is the female Asian face ( and their bodies and their sexuality ) that intrigues them and a large part of why so many foreign men come here and or come back here and or stay here....but far from the only reason.

That being the case then a woman or women being of non Thai origins and specifically white skinned Caucasian women more or less stands out and obvious amongst all the Thai women while a large percent of the non Thai women are coming from Japan and Korea and China of course and the Philippines and Indonesia and Malaysia while we also see more Indian and Middle Eastern women than ever before....plus more African women seen than ever before....but not so many South American and or Latino women.

Something to be noted and usually not discussed his how all those foreign women of non Thai origins are far more approachable and friendly than most men would believe as they are on vacation and they are also here because they have the desire to travel and seek adventure and meeting new people is all part of the excitement and anticipated thrills to be encountered....while romance is on their minds also.

So, being befriended by another foreigner is not something they generally shy away from.

Many times..(as in many) I have easily struck up a conversation by simply asking : "Where do you girls come from or which country do you come from".... while I have Never, as in never, been ignored....but undoubtedly some of them are reluctant to speak openly to a complete stranger as women everywhere in the world are always cautious when a strange man approaches them and starts to engage them in conversation while the circumstances under which you befriend them is a factor.

Most foreigner guys traveling here and or living here more or less develop a somewhat bad attitude about those foreigner girls because as men they are or have grown lazy, you could say, when it comes to pursuing and meeting girls and or having sexual relationships with girls here in Thailand which is almost too easy and too convenient and always available and so widespread everywhere you go.....and you know what I mean.....so don't feign innocence...lol

So, the average foreigner guy is looking at those "White Women" and thinking: Who needs them...Go way...You remind me of why I came to Asia to get away from: "That Type of Woman" ....and everything you represent.

But, the truth be told, a large percent of them are nothing like you perceive and they would be great companions and more than likely knock your socks off in bed....but...... you ignore them because your attitude towards them is all wrong, as in Wrong, and commonly small minded and or bitter thinking on your part.

Believe me ..most of them are here to party and seek adventure also and I can assure you they are not so much attracted to Asian men as they are to foreigner men...... so..... ignore them if you want but consider them also if you get bored with Thai women....lol

Yeah..I know ..many of them are not as attractive as all too many Thai women can be....but still, there are plenty of the foreigner girls coming here that are more than appealing and worthy of your attentions.

Cheers

Good post, but as my dick simply dosnt respond to the typical western girl in los ill continue ignoring them and going with the local girls

Did your appendage suffer from that affliction when you were younger and hadn't discovered the pricing attractiveness of Thai women?

Thailand never was "For Men Only" rather the overwhelming percent of visitors were men.

Amongst all the men that came here they like to talk about that particular aspect of Thailand that was and still is and will remain so a great place to womanize, at leisure.

30 years ago if you entered any upscale hotel you would see plenty of foreigner woman ( as in 98 % of them being Caucasian ) who were there with their husbands and or families while a percent of them could be alone and traveling on their own.

Here we are 20 to 30 years later and Thailand is all the more of a popular destination and attracts all the more people from all the more nations and that would include all the more women who love to travel also.....

However, they do not come here to see and or pursue the Thai women rather come here for any number of other reasons.

Although, when they do arrive here and observe all the Thai Women, most of them will admit they understand why men are attracted to Thai women.

The OP is thinking like a man, obviously, while his reasoning is based on male thinking and a male perspective.

We are talking mostly about a "Visual" perspective....as the average male foreigner on vacation or living here exists amongst a sea of Asian faces while it is the female Asian face ( and their bodies and their sexuality ) that intrigues them and a large part of why so many foreign men come here and or come back here and or stay here....but far from the only reason.

That being the case then a woman or women being of non Thai origins and specifically white skinned Caucasian women more or less stands out and obvious amongst all the Thai women while a large percent of the non Thai women are coming from Japan and Korea and China of course and the Philippines and Indonesia and Malaysia while we also see more Indian and Middle Eastern women than ever before....plus more African women seen than ever before....but not so many South American and or Latino women.

Something to be noted and usually not discussed his how all those foreign women of non Thai origins are far more approachable and friendly than most men would believe as they are on vacation and they are also here because they have the desire to travel and seek adventure and meeting new people is all part of the excitement and anticipated thrills to be encountered....while romance is on their minds also.

So, being befriended by another foreigner is not something they generally shy away from.

Many times..(as in many) I have easily struck up a conversation by simply asking : "Where do you girls come from or which country do you come from".... while I have Never, as in never, been ignored....but undoubtedly some of them are reluctant to speak openly to a complete stranger as women everywhere in the world are always cautious when a strange man approaches them and starts to engage them in conversation while the circumstances under which you befriend them is a factor.

Most foreigner guys traveling here and or living here more or less develop a somewhat bad attitude about those foreigner girls because as men they are or have grown lazy, you could say, when it comes to pursuing and meeting girls and or having sexual relationships with girls here in Thailand which is almost too easy and too convenient and always available and so widespread everywhere you go.....and you know what I mean.....so don't feign innocence...lol

So, the average foreigner guy is looking at those "White Women" and thinking: Who needs them...Go way...You remind me of why I came to Asia to get away from: "That Type of Woman" ....and everything you represent.

But, the truth be told, a large percent of them are nothing like you perceive and they would be great companions and more than likely knock your socks off in bed....but...... you ignore them because your attitude towards them is all wrong, as in Wrong, and commonly small minded and or bitter thinking on your part.

Believe me ..most of them are here to party and seek adventure also and I can assure you they are not so much attracted to Asian men as they are to foreigner men...... so..... ignore them if you want but consider them also if you get bored with Thai women....lol

Yeah..I know ..many of them are not as attractive as all too many Thai women can be....but still, there are plenty of the foreigner girls coming here that are more than appealing and worthy of your attentions.

Cheers

Quality post.

Not surprised it didn't get many likes, though, considering the resentment among many expats here towards Western women.

Shame really because there are some very good-looking Western women around Bangkok these days

Cheers

Quality post.

Not surprised it didn't get many likes, though, considering the resentment among many expats here towards Western women.

Shame really because there are some very good-looking Western women around Bangkok these days

Myself...and like most guys here ( what ever age ) I would say I have become very accustomed to the Thai girls ( and Asian girls in general ) while Thai girls are more than enough to satisfy my carnal curiosities ...so to speak...lol...so I do not think about the western girls the way I think about the Asian girls....as I have long been spoiled and corrupted and somewhat lazy...lol

Obviously if you lived in Sweden or Ukraine or some other European country or Australia for that matter having plenty of good looking, sexually attractive girls and women and you could get as much girly action there as you can here then you would think highly of those women....and probably not take notice of Asian women...or hardly at all.

Basically when single guys are getting laid at leisure all the time by a variety of girls, their attitude towards women mellows out and they are at peace with themselves.

But if your not getting laid all the time then generally speaking you are not a happy camper....as is the nature of men concerning "not getting laid"...as in the need for self serving sexual gratification being something men are cursed with...lol

Believe me, if the women here in Thailand were prudish and unavailable then you would have a much different perspective about Thai women while the white skinned Western Caucasian women, that so many men tend to loathe to a degree, would be mighty appealing looking and all the more sexually attractive to guys that have not been getting laid at all....truth be told.

But, because you can get laid here all the time by Thai girls ( = Asian girls ) ...In so many ways...then associating with the western girls and women is not necessary....concerning that particular sexual aspect of why you would not want to associate with the western girls.

Living here sort of twists your perspective about women in general while a lot of guys figure if you can not have sex with them then what is the use of them...which is small minded of course but that is more or less the attitude and mentality that evolves in the long run.

Many guys here in Thailand associate with Western women for friendship and good for laughs and good conversations and the familiarity and all....but are not interested in them for sex ...as in, when a guy wants to have sex here in Thailand then western women are not on their mind ...and ....well you know what I mean...

Meantime, there is plenty of sex going on between foreigner tourist men and foreigner tourist women and some Thai guys and Asian guys also with some of the western Caucasian foreigner girls ...but like someone else pointed out, it is commonly drunken party sex encounters rather than preferably choosing one over the other ...so to speak...as in, get some when you can and do not let an opportunity slip away...lol

Truth be told there are plenty of guys coming here and they never have sex with any Thai girls rather they hang around all the western Foreigners girls or other Asian country girls traveling around S.E. Asia and more than easily enough have a great time with them, including sex and carry on with what they are accustomed to while they will tell everyone: "Those white chicks are so easy to get into bed"...Yukkity Yuk Yuk

If you specifically go and hang out were all the foreigner tourist girls are partying and playing, believe me you can enjoy their company also.

Cheers

Edited by gemguy

A lot of guys are here making up for lost time back home where they either couldn't get anything under 150lb or were married to a woman they just didn't feel like screwing any more (or who just didn't want it)

Not their fault - they did what society told them to - job, marriage, kids, slave your guts out to pay a mortgage then get divorced LOL

In that kind of situation, it's not surprising that they associate Western women with a form of sexual repression while Thai women represent sexual liberation but, as you say, a guy who's been getting laid regularly with attractive women back home will generally have quite a laid back attitude towards all women and Thailand won't be such a culture shock.

I like banging the Thai chicks but they're absolutely useless for anything more than bullshit conversation.

Western women are far more interesting and humorous so I'll always make time for an attractive one in a bar or club

A lot of guys are here making up for lost time back home where they either couldn't get anything under 150lb or were married to a woman they just didn't feel like screwing any more (or who just didn't want it)

Not their fault - they did what society told them to - job, marriage, kids, slave your guts out to pay a mortgage then get divorced LOL

In that kind of situation, it's not surprising that they associate Western women with a form of sexual repression while Thai women represent sexual liberation but, as you say, a guy who's been getting laid regularly with attractive women back home will generally have quite a laid back attitude towards all women and Thailand won't be such a culture shock.

I like banging the Thai chicks but they're absolutely useless for anything more than bullshit conversation.

Western women are far more interesting and humorous so I'll always make time for an attractive one in a bar or club

Hear, Hear....I concur.....

"I like banging the Thai chicks but they're absolutely useless for anything more than bullshit conversation."

Please explain to everyone why gravitational waves is *the* most important discovery this century?

555, didn't think you could go beyond your fluffy prattle...

"I like banging the Thai chicks but they're absolutely useless for anything more than bullshit conversation."

Please explain to everyone why gravitational waves is *the* most important discovery this century?

I guess must have indirectly insulted the local woman with a 3rd grade education you chose to shack up with

You should've pushed the boat out a bit more, matey - got yourself one who left school at 15 instead of 12

I guess must have indirectly insulted the local woman with a 3rd grade education you chose to shack up with

You should've pushed the boat out a bit more, matey - got yourself one who left school at 15 instead of 12

Fluffy prattle confirmed.

555+

I think you have to separate expats from tourists here. I'm guessing 80% of the expats are males that came here for the women.

Tourists today are dominated by Russians and Chinese and Western families .

Edited by balo

555+

As is your inferiority complex

555+

555+

555+

Most gormless twits have no clue overestimating your intellectual ability is the universally agreed definition of 'dumb'.

You've never heard of the Dunning-Kruger effect as well as gravitational waves, have you now there lad?

555+

555+

Most gormless twits have no clue overestimating your intellectual ability is the universally agreed definition of 'dumb'.

You've never heard of the Dunning-Kruger effect as well as gravitational waves, have you now there lad?

Blah blah, waffle waffle, yawn . . . Nothing more boring than bogus, Google search erudition

Don't recall overstating the scale of my intellect but I guess that's your inferiority complex getting the better of you again.

I know so many guys who sound like you.

One or two in real life but loads on Thaivisa which is veritably littered with self-important, angry little middle-aged has-beens; any self-worth and identity they had tied up in a job/career that disappeared or was outsourced to an Indian.

Try to find something else to validate your existence, there's a good cissy Sisi

cheesy.gif