Pool Noodles

Jennyau

Toys R Us at Homeworks sell them, as does the big toy store in the Premium Outlet mall. Pretty sure I've seen them from the car in a place on Wiset Road in Rawai, left side towards Chalong Circle, but possibly currently obscured by the roadworks.

On road heading to heroines monument just passed the closed PTT station is a shop that sells them. It's a shop that sells all those plastic buckets and bowls and all the cheap kitchen utensils.

Edited by sketcher

If you don't find any, I can tell you where we buy ours in Rawai.

We bought some last month and they always have them outside the shop.

smile.png

Please post shop location as myself and maybe a few others here in the south may be interested.

Cheers

If you don't find any, I can tell you where we buy ours in Rawai.

We bought some last month and they always have them outside the shop.

smile.png

Please post shop location as myself and maybe a few others here in the south may be interested.

Cheers

For sure the shop on Viset road almost opposite Rawai Hardware sells them, 100 Baht.

The shop we use is on Viset Road as well.

It's the one Mad Mitch mentions in post #4

Going north on Viset, towards Chalong circle, there's a school on the left with Rawai post office directly opposite it on the right. This is 400m from the circle.

The hardware shop with the pool noodles is 50m north of the school, on the same side.

Currently the shop has single-lane roadworks next to it but can be accessed with a little creative parking!

biggrin.png

If your going through Kamala there is a shop directly opposite of Big C that has them. The shop has a tin roof and they sell hardware and household stuff. I was there last week looking for something to insulate the water tank on my roof. I showed one of the staff a large piece of foam and she brought me a pool noodle. They had a trash can full of them. I did not ask the price since it was not what I was looking for.

the soi opposite if Nikita's that goes to Rawai temple in Rawai has a mini mart I believe called SP mini mart. Known for having lots of farang foods if that helps. Has Pool noodles in a box outside the shop.