Best way to sell Used Mazda 3 Sport Maxx 2.0 (Pattaya)

Having tried Facebook, I had no actual buyers just lowball bids, however I choose not to wholesale it. Having purchased a new vehicle I need to start taking a more serious approach to best sell my vehicle. This being my first vehicle I will have sold in Thailand I know TV members can make some very proper suggestions

The only way to sell a car is to price it right.maybe you want too much if you have no offers. Have you tried a tent? They will usually all give you the same wholesaleprice. Then add a little bit more and it should sell retail.

• 2 weeks later...

Supermarket notice boards, local expat forums, parking in a busy area with a For Sale sign, brief details, price & phonenumber displayed, searching Google for "Thailand used cars" brings up many options. Pattaya Trader, there are several English newspapers that carry classifieds in Pattaya. So many avenues!

Edited by Lancashirelad

Don't limit yourself to English speaking papers / websites... by doing so you are cutting down your potential market by a huge amount.

look for the Thai Magazines... List on some Thai Websites...

If you don't speak Thai, sit down for a day with someone who does and use their assistance.

Of course, English speaking sites:

- Desperately seeking (Facebook)

- Baht & Sold

- Local news papers

- ThaiVisa.com classifieds

And other specific car sites:

-Taladrod

-Expat motors