Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Yeah, i know mustang, but the constant fouling to stop and break up play, the little bits off the ball, its all deliberate apparently the pro's call it 'game management'. its all i f-- k in hate about football and really genuinely i believe it's a danger to the beautiful game, make it ugly and reduce the chances of us losing its a rip off and fucin idiot football fans just go ,, oh its alright, we won,, and unfortunately its a skill that's relatively easy to acquire and Chelsea ATM are probably the best at it, to me its a shame your probably gonna win the league with that being a major component why, and your not alone all's getting better at it. 1zgarz5.gif

Actually highly inaccurate. Chelsea play with the ball and allow the opposition to have it when not in posession and compress space with two tight lines of 4.until we regain possetion... Like our 2-2 Draw at the Camp Nou in Barcelona, no fowling no dirty tackling just compressing the spaces and choking the opisition! 2-0 down 44 mins played 10 men on the park, both Center halfs off (one sent off other injured) and drawing 2-2 against apparently worlds greatest side ever!

Next time you watch Chelsea play, watch what they do when they do not have the ball, they all run back and get into position and mark spaces and compress the oposition. Chealse are the hardest working side out there at the moment.

Now time for wee quote "You don´t have to be the best team, you don´t have to have all the ball, Dont even have to play pretty football. All you have to be is the team that wins" Jose Mourinho, his team talk prior to Inter beating Munich 2010 Champions League final.

nicely summed up exactly why i dont like the 'chelsea' way,for me as a football fan its an entertainment and the 'Chelsea way' is just not good to watch,

Cos you watch football with your guide dog! 7 games 21 goals a goal a match more scored than just about anyone else! I think your labrobor was taking a piss or busy shagging some other dog when chelsea are ramming in an average of 3 a game!

Nobody entertains better than chelsea at the moment either! 21 passing movement for Schurlle goals against Burnley, followed by 25 pass move right from kick off against Everton. Goal against city pretty good as was lovely pass from Fabregas for the second Vs Arsenal. Hazard flying down the wing taking on players is great to watch..Forget your total footbal and your tiki-taka This is Sexy football!

Edited by DerekMarshall
  • Like 2

Yeah, i know mustang, but the constant fouling to stop and break up play, the little bits off the ball, its all deliberate apparently the pro's call it 'game management'. its all i f-- k in hate about football and really genuinely i believe it's a danger to the beautiful game, make it ugly and reduce the chances of us losing its a rip off and fucin idiot football fans just go ,, oh its alright, we won,, and unfortunately its a skill that's relatively easy to acquire and Chelsea ATM are probably the best at it, to me its a shame your probably gonna win the league with that being a major component why, and your not alone all's getting better at it. 1zgarz5.gif

Actually highly inaccurate. Chelsea play with the ball and allow the opposition to have it when not in posession and compress space with two tight lines of 4.until we regain possetion... Like our 2-2 Draw at the Camp Nou in Barcelona, no fowling no dirty tackling just compressing the spaces and choking the opisition! 2-0 down 44 mins played 10 men on the park, both Center halfs off (one sent off other injured) and drawing 2-2 against apparently worlds greatest side ever!

Next time you watch Chelsea play, watch what they do when they do not have the ball, they all run back and get into position and mark spaces and compress the oposition. Chealse are the hardest working side out there at the moment.

Now time for wee quote "You don´t have to be the best team, you don´t have to have all the ball, Dont even have to play pretty football. All you have to be is the team that wins" Jose Mourinho, his team talk prior to Inter beating Munich 2010 Champions League final.

nicely summed up exactly why i dont like the 'chelsea' way,for me as a football fan its an entertainment and the 'Chelsea way' is just not good to watch,

Not sure about your assessment Rijit. Graham Poll thought Chelsea should have had 1 red and Arsenal 3 reds. I may be wrong but I don't think Chelsea are a dirty team........anyone know where there is a disciplinary table for this season??

Howard Webb thinks Man United should play with 5 at the back, 5 in Midfield and 3 up front! cheesy.gif

• Like 1

@ rijit.

I think we are beginning to see shades of the fast pacy footie with the likes of Duff and Robben that you referred to, again this season.

I also think it would be a fair bet that the current Chelsea team would beat Chelsea in its pomp.

Not sure which team would have Drogba though.

smile.png

Well the fact is, Chelsea have got traction and momentum.

We can expect grief from the t*ssers on here, especially if we fall at one fence.

But nobody says it was easy. Especially the Championes League.

Just going to have to go from game to game.

Reckon we've got a squad with very few weaknesses, and if you wanted somebody to orchestrate it, I can't think of anybody better than Mourinho.

I see UNITED top 4 at the end of the day and quite an entertaining game against them at the end of this month.

I'm bored with Pellegrino and Rodgers to be totally frank, and Wenger can be dealt with.

• Like 1

Playing not to lose eh rijit?

6 wins and a draw. Check out the Premier League table for goals scored, goals conceded.

Chelsea. Highest goals scored. Prem's leading goal scorer, and Prem's leading assister.

Plus the best defence and GK.

What more do you want? A fkcing blow job.

or van Gaal.

Edited by P45Mustang
  • Like 1

Anybody want an insight into Financial Fair Play?

No need, Just look at the money brought in winning the CL, followed by EL, followed up by CL semi finalist ohhh and the money brought in selling Mata, Luis, Lakaku and so on as well as getting real big earners like Torres, Lampard, Cole off the payrol.

Interesting stat for you lads if you haven'y read it already in yesterdays Guardian. Costa scores nine in his first seven games. Torres took forty-nine games to reach that total!!

He has also equalled our top striker of last season - Eto. Hazard was our top scorer though with 14.

• Like 1

Interesting stat for you lads if you haven'y read it already in yesterdays Guardian. Costa scores nine in his first seven games. Torres took forty-nine games to reach that total!!

He has also equalled our top striker of last season - Eto. Hazard was our top scorer though with 14.

Does it make you wonder about last season? All you really needed was a "striker"? Why didn't he buy a proper one?

In hindsight it was good that we didn't as we wouldn't have gone for Costa.

It would seem Jose had the luxury of a season to review and recommend. If he stays fit it will be worth the wait, best buy of of the season and he is striding like a thoroughbred with those iffy hamstrings so it doesn't seem to be a problem.

Big mistake getting rid of Lampard.

You on the yabba again mate? Chelsea participated in approx 60 matches last season, Lampard started 15 of them. You don´t miss what you have nt had!

Same reason I don´t miss shagging the girl next door..cos I never had her! cheesy.gif

I have. She wasn't that good.

• Like 1