Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Big mistake getting rid of Lampard.

You on the yabba again mate? Chelsea participated in approx 60 matches last season, Lampard started 15 of them. You don´t miss what you have nt had!

Same reason I don´t miss shagging the girl next door..cos I never had her! cheesy.gif

I have. She wasn't that good.

Ah so you were the farang ladyboy that done her!

You on the yabba again mate? Chelsea participated in approx 60 matches last season, Lampard started 15 of them. You don´t miss what you have nt had!

Same reason I don´t miss shagging the girl next door..cos I never had her! cheesy.gif

So...60 shags in 9 months and the lecherous next door neighbour wasn't one of them? Maybe she was too expensive? or maybe you were too ugly? Either way, explains why you're over here! wink.png

I have. She wasn't that good.

Ah so you were the farang ladyboy that done her!

Oi vey, Pishflaps.

Anyway back to football if you might. Chelsea are the best team by a mile in the league......as long as Costa stays fit. With the resources available a big injury to that that would derail your season and that would be hopelessly remiss of Jose. You will win the league and maybe the CL too but he's unnecessarily riding his luck. He has arguably the strongest squad ever assembled in the premier league with no top quality striker back up. For a squad of this quality and depth having a geriatric and a ten goal a season journeyman as back up to Costa is ridiculous and if it comes back to haunt then Mourinho is responsible.

In the meantime Chelsea look invincible but potentially vulnerable which never needed to be case

• Like 1

Never touched Yaba in my life . I could very easily insult you back with something about your sister or your wife,but I'll refrain .

So let's knock it on the head now & have some normality on here please.

have some normality on here please.

• Like 1

Shall we have a sportsman's bet on when his first red is going to be...I'll give it 3 more matches, against United 26th Oct

Scary stuff that. One looks like Frankenstein's right hand man and the other looks like a werewolf.

• Like 1

Shall we have a sportsman's bet on when his first red is going to be...I'll give it 3 more matches, against United 26th Oct

Scary stuff that. One looks like Frankenstein's right hand man and the other looks like a werewolf.

Was hoping he got sent off, violent conduct. Gives him a fortnights rest in November when the next internationals are.

So...60 shags in 9 months and the lecherous next door neighbour wasn't one of them? Maybe she was too expensive? or maybe you were too ugly? Either way, explains why you're over here! wink.png

Lmao! I think you get the idea. Lamps won´t be missed as he hardly played last season. wink.png

Good win ....2-1 scoreline flatters Palace.......but 3 points is 3 points. no Costa no worries thumbsup.gif

A weird game that. The first half was fast,frenetic and controversial. The second half was funerial in comparison. What was strange was that,even after going 2-0 up, Palace were content to stand off while we had the ball, which seemed to last forever. It was only when we got adventurous and made a mistake, did they show any urgency. Felipe Luis did well when he came on but he needs to learn to tackle. That attempt he made,leading up to their goal was insipid. Oscar is back to his very best now and Remy showed some nice control and hold up play.

Good win ....2-1 scoreline flatters Palace.......but 3 points is 3 points. no Costa no worries thumbsup.gif

A weird game that. The first half was fast,frenetic and controversial. The second half was funerial in comparison. What was strange was that,even after going 2-0 up, Palace were content to stand off while we had the ball, which seemed to last forever. It was only when we got adventurous and made a mistake, did they show any urgency. Felipe Luis did well when he came on but he needs to learn to tackle. That attempt he made,leading up to their goal was insipid. Oscar is back to his very best now and Remy showed some nice control and hold up play.

Standing off a team that is happy to pass the ball around a la total football - tiki taka style is the best way to counter that (read: Glasgow Celtic Vs Barcelona few seasons back and our display at Nou camp 2012 semi finals) as the opposing team grow frustrated and commit players forward and/or forward players track back in search of the ball..bam! quick counter attack (Read: Lampard dispossessing Messi in midfield area leading to Drogbañs goal at Stamford Bridge, then again a Nou camp before playing in Ramierez to lob valdez). Football often is not about controlling the ball but controlling space.

I agree, that Brazillian Luis fellow needs to learn how to tackle and get a sense of positioning and where she should be! (often wanders too far forward!) perhaps it´s something with Brazillians and the name "Luis" ...David was no different.

Remy should play more, keep him match sharp and give Costa the rest he requires, or in some match against inferior opposition on cold monday night against say West brom, stretches for the ball and ping! hamstrings go and out for 3/4 months.

On the plus side, Fabregast´s goal made it 10 different players have scored of us this season. Our start 22 points from 24 is bettered in the PL history by just one team..Chelsea 2005/2006 season that had 24 points from opening 8 matches!

Still win the next 3 PL matches before the next international break and I´ll declare it a two horse race! be way to far ahead of United, Arsenal and Liverpool as well as Spurs.

Palace goal annoyed more because Dominic Solanco was going to come on, it is said he will have a very bright future, big, powerful, pacey and great finisher, lets see how he develops!

Next up Maribor!

Standing off a team that is happy to pass the ball around a la total football - tiki taka style is the best way to counter that (read: Glasgow Celtic Vs Barcelona few seasons back and our display at Nou camp 2012 semi finals) as the opposing team grow frustrated and commit players forward and/or forward players track back in search of the ball..bam! quick counter attack (Read: Lampard dispossessing Messi in midfield area leading to Drogbañs goal at Stamford Bridge, then again a Nou camp before playing in Ramierez to lob valdez). Football often is not about controlling the ball but controlling space.

I agree, that Brazillian Luis fellow needs to learn how to tackle and get a sense of positioning and where she should be! (often wanders too far forward!) perhaps it´s something with Brazillians and the name "Luis" ...David was no different.

Remy should play more, keep him match sharp and give Costa the rest he requires, or in some match against inferior opposition on cold monday night against say West brom, stretches for the ball and ping! hamstrings go and out for 3/4 months.

On the plus side, Fabregast´s goal made it 10 different players have scored of us this season. Our start 22 points from 24 is bettered in the PL history by just one team..Chelsea 2005/2006 season that had 24 points from opening 8 matches!

Still win the next 3 PL matches before the next international break and I´ll declare it a two horse race! be way to far ahead of United, Arsenal and Liverpool as well as Spurs.

Palace goal annoyed more because Dominic Solanco was going to come on, it is said he will have a very bright future, big, powerful, pacey and great finisher, lets see how he develops!

Next up Maribor!

If I remember correctly, Celtic went 2-0 up so Barcelona had to press even more to get back into the game. Chelsea were ahead on the away goals rule, so Barcelona had to commit even more to get another goal. Palace were 2-0 down and at no time did they try to monopolise the possession to try and get a goal back. That's the difference.

Standing off a team that is happy to pass the ball around a la total football - tiki taka style is the best way to counter that (read: Glasgow Celtic Vs Barcelona few seasons back and our display at Nou camp 2012 semi finals) as the opposing team grow frustrated and commit players forward and/or forward players track back in search of the ball..bam! quick counter attack (Read: Lampard dispossessing Messi in midfield area leading to Drogbas goal at Stamford Bridge, then again a Nou camp before playing in Ramierez to lob valdez). Football often is not about controlling the ball but controlling space.

Next up Maribor!

If I remember correctly, Celtic went 2-0 up so Barcelona had to press even more to get back into the game. Chelsea were ahead on the away goals rule, so Barcelona had to commit even more to get another goal. Palace were 2-0 down and at no time did they try to monopolise the possession to try and get a goal back. That's the difference.

Not quite my point, yet Celtic were 2-0 at Parkhead and BTW 1-0 up at the Camp Nou, until an injury time Jordi Alba headed equaliser!

Chelsea, from Begining at stamford Bridge 1st leg let Barca have the ball, same pretty much every time we have played them even first leg 0-0 at Camp Nou in 2009 0-0 draw. Same 2012 return match ahead on aggregate 1-0 then allowed them to have the ball and just compress the game marking space. Chelsea won the tie 3-2 on aggregate 1-0 then 2-2. Mourinho deployed same tactic for inter Vs Munich 2010 final. Just saying best way to counter total footbal,possesion tiki taka is to allow the opposition to have the ball, mark space (control space..sounds like <deleted> pink floydd! control space!) then counter quickly. Simione and Athletico Madrid a very good at that, one of the best actually!

I am not saying Palace tried to monopolise possesion, but rather allowed Chelsea to dominate possesion while they (Palace) tried to keep tight and compressed and mark space..

"you don´t have to be the best team, you have to have most of the ball or play the game in their half of the pitch most of the time. You just have to be the team that wins" Mourinho, team talk prior to Inters CL triumph over Munich

Just my 2 cents worth.

Standing off a team that is happy to pass the ball around a la total football - tiki taka style is the best way to counter that (read: Glasgow Celtic Vs Barcelona few seasons back and our display at Nou camp 2012 semi finals) as the opposing team grow frustrated and commit players forward and/or forward players track back in search of the ball..bam! quick counter attack (Read: Lampard dispossessing Messi in midfield area leading to Drogbas goal at Stamford Bridge, then again a Nou camp before playing in Ramierez to lob valdez). Football often is not about controlling the ball but controlling space.

Next up Maribor!

Not quite my point, yet Celtic were 2-0 at Parkhead and BTW 1-0 up at the Camp Nou, until an injury time Jordi Alba headed equaliser!

Chelsea, from Begining at stamford Bridge 1st leg let Barca have the ball, same pretty much every time we have played them even first leg 0-0 at Camp Nou in 2009 0-0 draw. Same 2012 return match ahead on aggregate 1-0 then allowed them to have the ball and just compress the game marking space. Chelsea won the tie 3-2 on aggregate 1-0 then 2-2. Mourinho deployed same tactic for inter Vs Munich 2010 final. Just saying best way to counter total footbal,possesion tiki taka is to allow the opposition to have the ball, mark space (control space..sounds like <deleted> pink floydd! control space!) then counter quickly. Simione and Athletico Madrid a very good at that, one of the best actually!

I am not saying Palace tried to monopolise possesion, but rather allowed Chelsea to dominate possesion while they (Palace) tried to keep tight and compressed and mark space..

"you don´t have to be the best team, you have to have most of the ball or play the game in their half of the pitch most of the time. You just have to be the team that wins" Mourinho, team talk prior to Inters CL triumph over Munich

Just my 2 cents worth.

I think we're at cross purposes here, Delboy. I fully agree with you regarding counter acting the team that has possession by being organised etc. What was strange about Palace was that, when we were 2-0 up, they fell back on the half way line and made no attempt to wrest the ball from us. We could have still been passing it around, in our own half, a week later and they still wouldn't have been interested. Not exactly positive play by Warnock to get a goal back.

Another good performance..from the boys. enjoyed the close control of the ball by both Hazard and Wilian. Solid performance from Zouma,who always kept his position and a special mention to Luiz who put in a great performance, the second half in particular,and Oscar who is getting better and better. A real good looking squad and a lot to look forward to.

Another good performance..from the boys. enjoyed the close control of the ball by both Hazard and Wilian. Solid performance from Zouma,who always kept his position and a special mention to Luiz who put in a great performance, the second half in particular,and Oscar who is getting better and better. A real good looking squad and a lot to look forward to.

I didn't get to see the game,Keith, because it wasn't on mainstream Thai television and I can't be bothered with all this 'streaming' nonsense. It was a surprising team selection by Mourinho, against a team he reckoned would be a tough nut to crack. I suppose in selecting Zouma, he was looking at our defence not being put under too much pressure, and it would be good experience for him. While he could have played the tried and trusted back four, he elected in giving Felipe more game time. He says he wasn't thinking about the next game but I doubt that very much.

Next up Maribor!

Just my 2 cents worth.

I think we're at cross purposes here, Delboy. I fully agree with you regarding counter acting the team that has possession by being organised etc. What was strange about Palace was that, when we were 2-0 up, they fell back on the half way line and made no attempt to wrest the ball from us. We could have still been passing it around, in our own half, a week later and they still wouldn't have been interested. Not exactly positive play by Warnock to get a goal back.

I´ll agree with that. Perhaps Warnock was on a damage limitation and thinking about VIP goal difference come end of season. 3 points perhaps in his mind were gone as not many sides will over turn a 2 goal deficit or rescue a point from the top 4 (perhaps they can against Arsenal or Spurs even United..why I said top 4 and not top 6 or 7 ouch)

Not escaped anyones attention 8 goals in 2 matches with out Costa or 9 in 3 if you count the Shalke game where he did not start but was a second half sub!

Lest not forget his disappearing act during the cold winter months during the past 2 seasons!

Not a fan of these Brazillians or from where ever that score say 14 goals a season 7 from August to Mid November another 7 from April to end of season and sod all inbetween! (other than making up the numbers to have 11 on the park!). The lad is a real talent just hoping he doesnt keep up this winter time houdini!

I didn't get to see the game,Keith, because it wasn't on mainstream Thai television and I can't be bothered with all this 'streaming' nonsense. It was a surprising team selection by Mourinho, against a team he reckoned would be a tough nut to crack. I suppose in selecting Zouma, he was looking at our defence not being put under too much pressure, and it would be good experience for him. While he could have played the tried and trusted back four, he elected in giving Felipe more game time. He says he wasn't thinking about the next game but I doubt that very much.

Zouma is a nigerian internationalist and played a season or so in top flight french football. I think he was more resting Cahil who has been carrying an anckle knock since the previous internationals in September. I thought "Dave" Aziplicueta should have played resting Ivanovic. Nice seeing Cech cup tied for CL..with draws Madrids interest until summer at least. I still think he is better keeper than Courtois.

Anyone know if we have the right to recall Tomas Kalas from loan?

http://www.rojadirecta.me/

below the header and the last "A" select languae and English if it does nt automatically load in English for you. Loads in Spanish for me (no probs, Spanish is my first language! (Spanish mother, Born brought up in Spain..UK father hence my UK sounding name) My OS in Spanish version of windows may have something to do with loading in spanish.

This site you can watch live instream matches (gotta have fast connection) or download post match live.full game as if live (what I do) you will have to join a a file share download service (recommended uploaded) others tend to come and go and people stop uploading to those services. I got caught out with hotfile on that one..years subscription as it was popular on roja directa - come november members stopped uploading their files to hotfile and I was screwed!

Uploaded best one, pretty quick and not too expensive. User Zidaneski uploads a lot (ok all) of Chelsea matches in ENglish, often sky sports and MOTD highlights to Uploaded FTP service.

Any translation probs with the site just ask. Site is free to use but you need a sunscription to Uploaded (recommended) to download the files for the matches.

Lest not forget his disappearing act during the cold winter months during the past 2 seasons!

Not a fan of these Brazillians or from where ever that score say 14 goals a season 7 from August to Mid November another 7 from April to end of season and sod all inbetween! (other than making up the numbers to have 11 on the park!). The lad is a real talent just hoping he doesnt keep up this winter time houdini!

Southampton away springs to mind, Dec/Jan...Jose takes off Mata and Schurrle just after half.time brings on Oscar and Willian game over in 15 fantastic minutes..............Oscar had just played the last to calendar years non stop.so i,ll make excuses for him.

• Like 1

Zouma is a nigerian internationalist and played a season or so in top flight french football. I think he was more resting Cahil who has been carrying an anckle knock since the previous internationals in September. I thought "Dave" Aziplicueta should have played resting Ivanovic. Nice seeing Cech cup tied for CL..with draws Madrids interest until summer at least. I still think he is better keeper than Courtois.

I.ll take Courtois all day over Chech.......the way he stopped Messi from scoring in the world cup was unbelievable. To me Chech doesn't command his penalty area and when you can reach over 7feet from a standing position,he should be plucking every cross out of the air with ease........and he doesn,t . He has let in some piss poor goals with his positioning of his wall at free kicks.......no he was good but those days are gone imho

I.ll take Courtois all day over Chech.......the way he stopped Messi from scoring in the world cup was unbelievable. To me Chech doesn't command his penalty area and when you can reach over 7feet from a standing position,he should be plucking every cross out of the air with ease........and he doesn,t . He has let in some piss poor goals with his positioning of his wall at free kicks.......no he was good but those days are gone imho

Chech is no shorty either. Sorry but you mention a world cup match. I was refering to in a chelsea shirt. Courtois has not impressed me at all. I do think it takes a keeper a season or 2 to adjust to the pace a rigours of the PL in comparison to La liga. De Gea was the same shit in his first season then only got better (could nt have got worse!. Sorry but Courtois is rather non vocal in his area Chech commands it much better and has respect of team mates, not vice captain for no reason nor has been captan for many matches either without just cause!.

Anyone go info on Diego Costas mystery illness?

Chech is no shorty either. Sorry but you mention a world cup match. I was refering to in a chelsea shirt. Courtois has not impressed me at all. I do think it takes a keeper a season or 2 to adjust to the pace a rigours of the PL in comparison to La liga. De Gea was the same shit in his first season then only got better (could nt have got worse!. Sorry but Courtois is rather non vocal in his area Chech commands it much better and has respect of team mates, not vice captain for no reason nor has been captan for many matches either without just cause!.

Anyone go info on Diego Costas mystery illness?

It was Chech i referred to at 7ft facepalm.gif . You didn,t mention anything about a Chelsea shirt,just your opinion that you think Chech is a better keeper. So Courtois does not have the respect of his team mates................Jt, who a mate caddied for 3 weeks ago will disagree with you on that one. As for Chech being made vice captain..that was to keep him happy as he was being replaced as 1st choice keeper by Courtois not my opinion.........Fact.

http://www.rojadirecta.me/

below the header and the last "A" select languae and English if it does nt automatically load in English for you. Loads in Spanish for me (no probs, Spanish is my first language! (Spanish mother, Born brought up in Spain..UK father hence my UK sounding name) My OS in Spanish version of windows may have something to do with loading in spanish.

This site you can watch live instream matches (gotta have fast connection) or download post match live.full game as if live (what I do) you will have to join a a file share download service (recommended uploaded) others tend to come and go and people stop uploading to those services. I got caught out with hotfile on that one..years subscription as it was popular on roja directa - come november members stopped uploading their files to hotfile and I was screwed!

Uploaded best one, pretty quick and not too expensive. User Zidaneski uploads a lot (ok all) of Chelsea matches in ENglish, often sky sports and MOTD highlights to Uploaded FTP service.

Any translation probs with the site just ask. Site is free to use but you need a sunscription to Uploaded (recommended) to download the files for the matches.

Thanks for that mate, but I'm hoping that when the next round kicks in, the Thai TV channels will start showing it. After all, wasn't there a directive from UEFA last season, whereby the terrestrial channels from every country, can show the games?