Looking For A Couple Of Things On Kpg

Firstly I'm looking for a couple of fire sticks, you know the things I mean, candles on a bamboo stick. although I would prefer the re-fillable oil type.

Secondaly a BBQ, something fairly small, it's just for me, but it must stand off the ground, I have been luckly enough to rent a lovely house here on KPG and do not wish to damage the tiles on the porch in any way.

Any idea where I can get these on KPG folks?

Thanks in advance.

Firstly I'm looking for a couple of fire sticks, you know the things I mean, candles on a bamboo stick. although I would prefer the re-fillable oil type.

Secondaly a BBQ, something fairly small, it's just for me, but it must stand off the ground, I have been luckly enough to rent a lovely house here on KPG and do not wish to damage the tiles on the porch in any way.

Any idea where I can get these on KPG folks?

Thanks in advance.

Maybe worth a little trip to mui, I have seen both items in tesco / homepro

I think the large plastic/furniture shop on the main road out from the pier has the bamboo stick torches. --just past KP property but before the road dead ends.

As for the bbq, can't say I've seen one, but then I haven't looked. Best place to try, would again, be that shop, or you could try the housewares shop next to the fresh market (not the street market) by the 7-11 just down from the pier.

I think the large plastic/furniture shop on the main road out from the pier has the bamboo stick torches. --just past KP property but before the road dead ends.

As for the bbq, can't say I've seen one, but then I haven't looked. Best place to try, would again, be that shop, or you could try the housewares shop next to the fresh market (not the street market) by the 7-11 just down from the pier.

I just saw one in Thongsala. If you drive through the old market and merge onto the main road from the pier there's an old style shop that sells household goods really cheap. It's on the right hand side of the road. I saw two there 3 days ago.

seville you're back!

yes they have regular bbqs and the thai style clay ones both at that shop in thongsala. pretty sure they have the bamboo torches too but sometimes they run out of things.