Tourist 'collapses and dies during wild romp with Thai ladyboy'

webfact

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next time I take a katoey I must remember to keep my helmet on.how many times have anyone heard of this going on.heart attack yes,knob exploding yes.fatal head injury? Anyone's guess.if they get the katoeys high heel it will probably fit in the head wound.a high heel is the weapon of a ladyboys choice.they can whip one off faster than any gun slinger.

I believe it is called "blunt force trauma"...no instrument of destruction will be found...the female impersonator will be allowed to continue his trade...

Must have been on one of the lower floors...otherwise the tourist would have likely jumped to his death...after he was smashed in the head...

My opinion, you come home with a nice lady put you hand down your pants and you get hand full of balls, you get angry you are drunk he is stronger than you, he is insulted he gets angry banger head wall. he is a lie and the police. here it is not much to be gained the matter is cleared up

i might be wrong, but i think it takes a lot for a healthy person to die...

so the head banging is likely not the reason....it would take a huge head bang.

so maybe heart problems, stuff in system, anxiety related to the obvious, etc....

A disgusting troll post has been removed, unless you want time off take care what you post on here.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

There is also the possibility that this rather tall ladyboy possessed substantially more "manhood" than this guy counted on. I am fairly certain most guys who get with ladyboys are bisexually curious men, who somehow look at the experience as a "free pass" into a somewhat gay experience. However, having said that, it does strike me that there is a disproportionate amount of crime that seems to emanates from the ladyboy community, as a whole.

Granted, my perception of that world is very, very limited, and it all seems a bit bizarre to me. So, I may be the wrong guy to venture an opinion about it all.

It has to be a hard life. Can you just imagine waking up in the morning, every day, and looking in the mirror with a sense of despair at the gender you were born with? Life is a complicated enough affair, without those sorts of problems.

• 5 weeks later...

Very suspicious.

Why?

Because, as I pointed out in #7, there were contrasting stories in different UK newspapers, and this was 24 hours before it made the Thai press.
The article here by the daily record is copied and altered from the original news story from Pattaya One news from May 15th.

The stories been out there for a while whereas the missing story hasn't really.

Pretty bad reporting by the Daily Record if you ask me.

:)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I don't believe it, the whole story stinks what about the big yank who knocked him out in the bar who's to say this story is not a cover up. How the hell could you hit your head on a wall while having sex. Its bad enough for his family the poor chap was murdered but then they have to go and sully the mans character. Karma is waiting for the perpetrators around the corner and that's one lady they don't want to meet. R.I.P Steve hope you get justice.

All assets in ex-wife's name,I believe that's called "motive" in a developed nation? whistling.gif

If the assets are already in her name and the divorce settlement is done and dusted then why have him bumped off?

Also now of course the ex and the daughter lose the monthly support that he gave them.

Hardly a motive surely?

No, he loved his daughter, even if he didnt get along with the ex wife , there's no motive for her to kill him. He gave them financial support on a monthly basis. I just think he was heavily intoxicated, he met the LB on beach rd, they went to the short time room and then something happened, maybe the LB killed him, maybe he just fell and hit his head.

No, he loved his daughter, even if he didnt get along with the ex wife , there's no motive for her to kill him. He gave them financial support on a monthly basis. I just think he was heavily intoxicated, he met the LB on beach rd, they went to the short time room and then something happened, maybe the LB killed him, maybe he just fell and hit his head.

+1

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sad tale but at least he went out in a 'blaze of glory' as it were......

t

Not sure personally if he went out in a blaze of glory with a homosexual dressed as a woman .However each to their own !

My opinion, you come home with a nice lady put you hand down your pants and you get hand full of balls, you get angry you are drunk he is stronger than you, he is insulted he gets angry banger head wall. he is a lie and the police. here it is not much to be gained the matter is cleared up

the Scot was a big guy, ex military and the Ladyboy looks quite small in the photos, i doubt the LB was stronger than Steve Balfour, unless he was severely drunk, but i could be wrong

the Scot was a big guy, ex military and the Ladyboy looks quite small in the photos, i doubt the LB was stronger than Steve Balfour, unless he was severely drunk, but i could be wrong

Severely drunk, drugs and a ladyboy combination perhaps?

doesn't add up. devoted father comes often to visit his daughter. ends up dead with a dirty gay transvestite in a shit room when he normally stays in a nice resort? takes weeks for the story to come out. nah, somethings not right.

Archived