Koh Tao Convicts 'Still Hopeful' as Appeal Looms

webfact

Whew, get with the programme people. Wp gave the phone to rin rin. Then went back to his bungalow. After a couple of hours wp went back to rin place to get phone. During that time rin rin heard about murders and smashed it,because he was afraid of being accused of the murders.

Wp first told rin he found it at the bar.

When he came back rin asked about it and he confessed he "found" it at the beach near the murders.

I am not sure if it was destroyed before wp came back or at the time wp came back.

But anyway why did wp lie to his friend about where he found it, because at that time he could not possibly know of the murders.

Unless he was there.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"After a couple of hours wp went back to rin place to get phone. During that time rin rin heard about murders and smashed it"

"I am not sure if it was destroyed before wp came back or at the time wp came back."

You just couldn't make this stuff up. Well.....greenchair does coffee1.gif .

Read the court transcript. it's all in there. Right out of wp and zl sweet little mouths. And it was not in a hidden room to be recanted later. That's why many people changed after the morning tryst and the phone "story" were made public.

Which transcript is that?

Read the court transcript. it's all in there. Right out of wp and zl sweet little mouths. And it was not in a hidden room to be recanted later. That's why many people changed after the morning tryst and the phone "story" were made public.

On that other site thailand justice, I think.

Khun Han sweetie.

Wp told the police where the phone was. If he never told, it would never have been found. I think wp held back the details of David's murder and the police filled it for him. Maybe he didn't want to drop his friend mm right in it. It is certainly possible, the police added details of zl. But wp original account of himself was pretty close to the truth. After that, he changed his story every 5 minutes to match the media frenzy.

He told the police the phone was David's? Only if you believe the police.

Whew, get with the programme people. Wp gave the phone to rin rin. Then went back to his bungalow. After a couple of hours wp went back to rin place to get phone. During that time rin rin heard about murders and smashed it,because he was afraid of being accused of the murders.

Wp first told rin he found it at the bar.

When he came back rin asked about it and he confessed he "found" it at the beach near the murders.

I am not sure if it was destroyed before wp came back or at the time wp came back.

But anyway why did wp lie to his friend about where he found it, because at that time he could not possibly know of the murders.

Unless he was there.

Greenchair you are being dis ingenious , WP did not lead the RTP to phone , his friend did , WP did not smash the phone , his frien did, WP did not discard the phone , his friend did.

.Now lets consider as you suggest, WP either alone or with other commit a double homicide and rape and steal Davids phone. Now on finding the phone cannot be opened he gives it away to a friend, although he knows this would implicate him..

His friend on hearing about the murders discuss it and decides to smash and discard the phone.Remembering during the discusion WP is present because it is at this point WP admits to where he as found the phone

So WP knowing he has commited these crimes doesnt think to retrieve the phone and discard it more securely , but is happy to leave it at their premises

I'm baffled. Thai courts don't produce transcripts. Do they make things up on this thailand justice site?

Khun Han sweetie.

Wp told the police where the phone was. If he never told, it would never have been found. I think wp held back the details of David's murder and the police filled it for him. Maybe he didn't want to drop his friend mm right in it. It is certainly possible, the police added details of zl. But wp original account of himself was pretty close to the truth. After that, he changed his story every 5 minutes to match the media frenzy.

He told the police the phone was David's? Only if you believe the police.

The police asked about the phone during their confession

^So he told them he found a phone and where it was. They retrieved it and claimed it was Hannah's? After all, who atteding the trial would have known Hannah's iphone was pink if that video of it being handed in to the police hadn't surfaced on social media?

Khun Han look like you were telling porkies again about the dna times and mixed samples

Read the defenses favorite Journalist(Sarah Y) comments (see link below) she clearly states it was the dna tested on there arrest and not the dna found on the victim that the defense claimed was done in an impossible time.

https://www.facebook.com/andy.hall.3110/posts/10153261210105677?pnref=story

^So he told them he found a phone and where it was. They retrieved it and claimed it was Hannah's? After all, who atteding the trial would have known Hannah's iphone was pink if that video of it being handed in to the police hadn't surfaced on social media?

Who knows.

How many phones do you think were lying around at a murder scene.

Who know if it was Hannah's or David's or jack frosts on a hot day.

He had a phone taken from the beach at 4am. He lied about the phone. He changed his story about the phone (several times). He tried to get rid of the phone.

If you can't see something wrong here Khun Han, I can't help you.

Khun Han look like you were telling porkies again about the dna times and mixed samples

Read the defenses favorite Journalist(Sarah Y) comments (see link below) she clearly states it was the dna tested on there arrest and not the dna found on the victim that the defense claimed was done in an impossible time.

https://www.facebook.com/andy.hall.3110/posts/10153261210105677?pnref=story

No Dan, it's just you misrepresenting as usual: I've made no reference to DNA timescales in this thread. I just keep pointing out that DNA from the B2 that the police claim was retrieved from Hannah doesn't exist.

Who knows.

He had a phone taken from the beach at 4am. He lied about the phone. He changed his story about the phone (several times). He tried to get rid of the phone.

Most of what you claim as circumstantial evidence was made up by the police and put into the B2s mouths when they were being illegally interrogated.

Police searches at the time revealed that rather a lot of phones tend to get left lying around Sairee.

I can see so many things wrong with this case, it's scary. 99.9999999% of those wrongs are not of the B2s making. You like to talk about elephants in the room, the wrongs by other people in this debacle aren't even a herd of elephants: it's world's entire population of elephants! But, as flagged up by Berybert long ago (when you were pretending to be a B2 supporter), it was always your intention to ignore all those elephants.

edited to add: You didn't answer my question about the non-existent court transcript that you claim to have read.

Edited by Khun Han

Who knows.

Dont forget the phone found near the crimescene by the RTP that they do not know who it belongs to

Have you checked the testimony of the lawyer regarding ZL confession

Janf the little shits they are as guilty as sin...lucifer awaits u

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yes I agree. On this occasion, I hope that a hell exists, and that the Thai scumbags who commited this horrible crime will rot there for an eternity.

I love reading all the threads relating to this horrific events that occurred on that fateful night but IMHO all this discussion is pointless!!

And why is that you ask?

Well a statement was made early on in the investigation that and I quote " no Thai would do this"

The same person also implied that if you walk around in a bikini you are asking for it!!

So they have their culprits and they are not Thai so no need to look else ware

I love reading all the threads relating to this horrific events that occurred on that fateful night but IMHO all this discussion is pointless!!

And why is that you ask?

Well a statement was made early on in the investigation that and I quote " no Thai would do this"

The same person also implied that if you walk around in a bikini you are asking for it!!

So they have their culprits and they are not Thai so no need to look else ware

I don't think it was the same person, Prayud made the bikini remark but not the one about no Thai would do this.

Who knows.

Dont forget the phone found near the crimescene by the RTP that they do not know who it belongs to

There is a fb site.

I think it is thailand justice.

Or justice thailand.

It has the judge's ruling in English. He explains every point on how he came to his decision. He was fair. Posters just need to understand that after 2 years exact details do get a little mixed up. But the essence of the story stays the same.

I'm baffled. Thai courts don't produce transcripts. Do they make things up on this thailand justice site?

My bad. It has the judge's ruling. He explains every detail of why he came to his decision. Why he accepted some evidence. Why he did not accept other evidence.

Most of the story of the phone comes from andy himself.

Who knows.

There is a fb site.

I think it is thailand justice.

Or justice thailand.

It has the judge's ruling in English. He explains every point on how he came to his decision. He was fair. Posters just need to understand that after 2 years exact details do get a little mixed up. But the essence of the story stays the same.

According to court testimony ZL freely admitted to following and attacking the victims. Earlier you disagreed do you still contend that.

We cannot trust anything from the confession to do with the murders per say, because the fact is there were language problems, they did not have a lawyer and the police possibly added a few details to tidy things up.

The judge did not everything in the confession as fact either. He only accepted and considered parts that could be backed up by video footage and witnesses.

Wp said he was at the beach at 4am with mm.he talked of the phone and how he came to have it.

All of this and more was backed up by evidence. If wp says something is so and a piece of evidence confirms it then we must believe him. I said that, I thought wp was the first to confess, and zl followed and that he "might " not have known exactly what was in the confession rocky robin

My bad. It has the judge's ruling. He explains every detail of why he came to his decision. Why he accepted some evidence. Why he did not accept other evidence.

Most of the story of the phone comes from andy himself.

Ah, judges summary. It's riddled with factual errors and unreasonable assumptions. No point in using it as a reference for facts.

Edited by Khun Han

We cannot trust anything from the confession to do with the murders per say, because the fact is there were language problems, they did not have a lawyer and the police possibly added a few details to tidy things up.

The judge did not everything in the confession as fact either. He only accepted and considered parts that could be backed up by video footage and witnesses.

Wp said he was at the beach at 4am with mm.he talked of the phone and how he came to have it.

All of this and more was backed up by evidence. If wp says something is so and a piece of evidence confirms it then we must believe him. I said that, I thought wp was the first to confess, and zl followed and that he "might " not have known exactly what was in the confession rocky robin

You have a vivid imagination. You should try writing childrens' stories.

Any of the other 'B2 are guilty' brigade got anything? Dan and gc are hopeless.

Khun Han, on 21 May 2016 - 10:11, said:
greenchair, on 21 May 2016 - 10:05, said:
Khun Han, on 21 May 2016 - 10:01, said:
greenchair, on 21 May 2016 - 09:40, said:

She's referring to the English translation of the final Court Judgment, not the court transcripts. This is readily available on the internet in PDF format.

Khun Han, on 21 May 2016 - 10:11, said:

She's referring to the English translation of the final Court Judgment, not the court transcripts. This is readily available on the internet in PDF format.

Yes, I thought she was referring to that. But describing it as a court transcript (and it's de-facto literal recording of court proceedings) seemed to be yet another disigenuous attempt to give the usual codswallop some gravitas. So I called her out on it, she came clean, and it's been made clear that she's referring to the highly flawed summing-up. So it adds nothing to the coswallop. thumbsup.gif

Edited by Khun Han

The phone was confirmed as David's by UKCA also confirmed by Mr Miller who got the details from David's computer

We also know the phone WP found is the same model as Davids

So what are the odds of 2 phones both in the vicinity of the crime scene that are exactly the same model ?

Who had Davids phone between his Murder and the discovery of the smashed phone that WP gave to his friend ?

How did the person who was holding Davids phone (incriminiting evidence) for 2 weeks know that WP had found a phone that night (same model phone) and that it was dumped behind his friends house smashed to pieces & marinating in a bag of water ?

No media reports after the crime mentioned a mobile phone being stolen so why would they think it was connected to the murder and destroy it ?

And why did WP lie to his friend and say he found the phone in a bar ?

Exclusive: Critical evidence used to sentence two Burmese bar workers to death last year for the brutal murder of two British backpackers in the Thai resort of Koh Tao was secretly supplied by Britain’s elite crime-fighting agency.

But sources close to the case and documents seen by BuzzFeed News have revealed that the National Crime Agency (NCA) passed on the information linking the Burmese suspects to the crime “verbally” without seeking any written assurances that it would not be used to sentence them to death

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tomwarren/how-the-nca-helped-put-two-men-on-death-row?utm_term=.fxn1VvraX#.rn29DJlon

Edited by DiscoDan

^If the police had David's phone all along (and they did find a phone at the crime scene that was never mentioned again), they could assign it's IMEI to any phone that they wanted to. It's not as if they actually provided the smashed iphone to anybody outside their team for analysis: they didn't, so it's just their say so that the IMEI for the smashed iphone was David's.

Several black iphone 4s were unearthed in police raids following the murders, so no shortage of unaccounted-for lookalike phones knocking about at the time.

Whatever happened to the Dna the defense team claimed was there significant new evidence on Hannah's body in the UK ?

Mr Nakhon said he was unable to provide further details at this time. He did confirm that the evidence was not provided by any British police force or the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. It is believed the information comes from examinations of the bodies of the victims in the UK and is related to DNA found on Ms Witheridges body.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/11725454/Thai-police-officer-describes-finding-bodies-of-British-backpackers-during-murder-trial.html

very significant ? thats if it even existed we never heard any mention of it again did we ?

That's right, for months they protested independent dna testing.

If the UK did not get dna off that girl, pigs would fly too.

The UK has never publicly said they did or did not get any dna from hannah.

Andy makes his posts that he's off to England and perhaps some European countries too .on arrival in UK he posts he's off to see the coroner with a big smile. Everyone thought this would be the day we would all find out the dna doesn't Match.

BUT NO. The defense did a quick back peddle on why they could not retest anything. Their whole stance changed in regard to dna.

And the mantra changed from ,

"They are innocent " to

"Innocent or guilty is not the issue" the investigation was sloppy and the b2 human rights were violated.