EgyptAir flight MS804 disappears from radar on flight from Paris to Cairo

webfact

An aviation expert commented that he thinks a fire or a small sudden explosion started in the left wing , the wing structure was so damaged that the pilots lost control..

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

An aviation expert commented that he thinks a fire or a small sudden explosion started in the left wing , the wing structure was so damaged that the pilots lost control..

Everyone's an expert until there's hard evidence.

coffee1.gif

Then why did it take so long to find debris?

The BBC is reporting that thus particular plane had a problem with overheating engine last year.

And your point is?

If there was an engine problem last year it is very likely that the engine was replaced with another serviceable engine. Standard maintenance practice. Unlike a road vehicle the same engine(s) do not stay with the original airframe through its life being replaced periodically for overhaul.

Take it easy. The first sentence was a question in response to a prior post remarking it could have been shot down by military from nearby exercises. If it was, i would think they would know and would have been able to find the wreckage a little sooner.

Second sentence was adding information to the thread that had just been reported. By the way, it was reported that the engine was repaired not replaced.

Slow down a little.

Everyone's an expert until there's hard evidence.

coffee1.gif

Expert aka drip under pressure.

Sent from my SMART_4G_Speedy_5inch using Tapatalk

I think it possible to have smoke and an area of extreme heat knocking out communications and then after a few or many minutes explode from faulty bomb construction or it was caused by faulty oxygen generators a la the fatal crash in Florida many years ago. Use of that type of oxygen generator was supposed to have been stopped but it would fit the scenario quite well. And homemade bombs are ... well ... homemade

Edited by JDGRUEN

I think it possible to have smoke and an area of extreme heat knocking out communications and then after a few or many minutes explode from faulty bomb construction or it was caused by faulty oxygen generators a la the fatal crash in Florida many years ago. Use of that type of oxygen generator was supposed to have been stopped but it would fit the scenario quite well. And homemade bombs are ... well ... homemade

lots of devices explode slowly - through intent or malfunction. To think of this as anything other than a terror attack is naive considering the CDG relationship with islamic terrorists ie they are on the security payroll. All the obfuscation by MSM it may as well be written in stone whodunnit

They were not shipped right, the canisters need safety pins and the right

shipping container, this was not observed.

rice555

I still think there is a LOT of unanswered questions regarding Exercise Phoenix Express which was taking part in the exact area of the incident. If no ships were involved in the downing of the aircraft there was a LOT of radar coverage going on in such a military exercise at the time. And it has all been very quiet from that particular event. Just sayin, Occam's Razor and all that. It has happened before, this is not conspiracy, it HAS already happened. We need answers, the world needs answers. There should be major information available from the Naval vessels deployed in the area, if not, why not.

By the way, something some people WILL deem as conspiracy but it is simply FACT. The security company in charge of Boston Logan Airport (9/11), Amsterdam (Underpant Bomber), Brussels Airport and CDG , Paris is ICTS an Israeli owned security firm. True! Fact! No conspiracy, please check facts before deleting this important and verifiable information. I make no accusations but am simply drawing members attention to the facts, they can check them out for themselves and draw their own conclusions. We need the truth on the Egypt Air flight.

Thank you for taking so much time and effort to post the detail here.

Although one must assume that the toilet smoke detector related to the fore lavatory,

is it at all possible that it related to the aft lavatory?

If roughly in the same time you get smoke below the cockpit in the avionics and smoke in the lavatory, it's safe to assume it's the lavatory that is right behind the cockpit on the left.

As I said again, I'm not an expert, just been reading all the comments on the mentioned website. Without advertising it indirectly, some posters there appear to know what they are talking about. I suggest you follow that. I am.

Hi,

That could well be possible but I am not sure of the systems on the A320.

ACARS is an aircraft communication and reporting system. Numerous things developing onboard will be sent to the engineering department. If it is deemed an important component then it will be associated with an alert and subsequent checklist for the crew to deal with.

On the aircraft I fly it has both forward and aft equipment cooling available. Equipment cooling has a smoke detector but no fire extinguisher.

The aft equipment cooling and ventilation system provides cooling and ventilation for the aft electronics and ventilating air for the galleys and toilets. This air is discharged overboard from the outflow valves.

The forward equipment cooling and ventilation provides cooling and ventilation for the electrical and electronic equipment on the flight deck and in the forward electrical and electronic compartment. If smoke is detected it goes to an override mode and then it is vented overboard automatically.

If there is smoke detected in a toilet then you get a smoke lavatory message. Toilets have smoke detectors and fire extinguishers in the toilet waste bin.

Windows are electrically heated to provide anti icing. Window heat related messages require the window heat to be switched off to reset the system or leave off to prevent arcing.

VHF communication in this region is notoriously unreliable and may well have been towards the limits of range based on their current location. It would be very much a secondary task if faced with a time critical onboard event that takes up a large part of any crews spare capacity.

Purely speculation at the moment, but any smoke or fire event onboard would be extremely challenging, even for the most experienced crew.

Sad news indeed. Once the FDR/CVR are located we will get an answer.

Edited by khaosai