Gen Prayut invites Russia to invest in Thailand

webfact

Gen Prayut invites Russia to invest in Thailand

PNECO590519001001201_19052016_113400.jpg

BANGKOK, 19 May 2016 (NNT) – Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-ocha has invited Russia to invest in Thailand during the ASEAN-Russia Commemorative Summit in St. Petersburg.

Gen Prayut, who presided over the opening ceremony of Thailand-Russia Business Dialogue, assured Russian businessmen of the viability of 10 new industries in Thailand, including biotechnology, nanotechnology, aircraft manufacturing and digital industry. Russian Minister of Industry and Trade Denis Manturov also participated in the dialogue.

Both sides agreed to raise Thai-Russian trade value by five times to 10 billion dollars in the next five years. The trade value between the two countries currently stands at 2.3 billion dollars. The Thai government has planned to persuade Russian investors to take part in its infrastructure development projects, as part of the national strategic development plan for the next 20 years.

Gen Prayut took the opportunity to voice his appreciation for the long-standing ties between Thailand and Russia. The two nations will mark the 120th anniversary of diplomatic ties in 2017.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2016-05-19 footer_n.gif

Everybodyyyyy!!!!! Please come invest in our beautiful countryyyyyy!!!!! We will take half of your investmenttttt!!!!! We like makmak!!!!!

It's about time the sods understood that it needs structural changes to the Foreign Business Act in order to possibly attract investors. By the way, the Russians are a bit short on funds to invest nowadays.

He will be on the eu's case soon as the Russians are skint and when the uk stay in the eu our money will go through the roof.the uk are 1/4 to stay in the eu and the pound should rise nicely as its has in the last few days now that the financial world has realised that the uk are likely to stay in.anyway what would Russia want to invest in? A dodgy train plan,old rice? Or land that you can never own.anyway he got a bit of a holiday out of it.

He will be on the eu's case soon as the Russians are skint and when the uk stay in the eu our money will go through the roof.the uk are 1/4 to stay in the eu and the pound should rise nicely as its has in the last few days now that the financial world has realised that the uk are likely to stay in.anyway what would Russia want to invest in? A dodgy train plan,old rice? Or land that you can never own.anyway he got a bit of a holiday out of it.

The UK aren't likely to stay in, just as the aren't likely to come out, what a load of rubbish. No one will know what will happen until the results come out

aircraft manufacturing ???

I will never ever fly in Russian made airplanes. facepalm.gif

And I will never ever fly in a Thai made airplane. crazy.gif

It reminds me of the joke about the Thai made submarine that has the world record submerging, it still is below...cheesy.gif

Can I invite Bill Gates to give me some dosh too!

Unreal.......

Yes you can. I doubt if Bill give you any money but if you don't ask you wont get. Let me know how you get on and tell I said it is ok.

The UK aren't likely to stay in, just as the aren't likely to come out, what a load of rubbish. No one will know what will happen until the results come out

What caps is saying is that according to the bookies the UK is 1/4 (actually 16/5 and 2/7 to stay according to oddschecker) to stay in and they are nearly always right and you should be putting money on leave if you really think it is a fifty fifty decision. There is no way the UK is going to leave and the money markets are starting to price that fact into the market.

Everybodyyyyy!!!!! Please come invest in our beautiful countryyyyyy!!!!! We will take half of your investmenttttt!!!!! We like makmak!!!!!

It's about time the sods understood that it needs structural changes to the Foreign Business Act in order to possibly attract investors. By the way, the Russians are a bit short on funds to invest nowadays.

Did he take his bible size rule book along on the trip. Thou shalt not

What does Russia have to offer, other than military hardware, and the tools of repressiv

Like This

The tools of a repressive government should be dearly sought after by the rice salesman. Or is it frozen chickens. Rubber now is something we have lots of. Does

Russia have condom factories.

They might be interested in gas stations. All they have that's sellable is gasoline. No Russians looking to invest (hide) money abroad now because the country is in a protracted recession from gas prices and now have no money. No money no honey.

The General knows full well that the Russians have little money if any to invest. His motive is to use Russia and China as a foil against America and the EU. Too much money tied up in Thailand by the Americans, EU and the Japanese to pull away from. When he goes full bore on both Chinese and Russian military hardware- that will be a major shift. The Chinese are the most dangerous to Thailand's sovereignty in that their sole purpoe is to find markets to feed their people to keep them docile and keep the Party in power.

That's why the uk are 1/4 to stay in and 11/4 to leave the EU...it's not a 50/50 thing.i think you want to sit down and have a think about that one before you go gobbing it off I'm posting rubbish.or to make it plain and simple 2 horse race,ones got four legs and ones got 3 legs.my uneducated backward missus that I found in the jungle has got more up top than you.

It's a non judgemental relationship based on shared values.

Their quality tourists can be readily photographed hamming it up in sunny Thailand .

So tourism alone is a boost .

Then we have hardware for the army .

The markets for seafood and investment in real estate projects in Pattaya and other places where Russian TV stations are already in full swing.

The general always had an eye to replace westerners and their meddling ways with the more refined folks

post-219560-0-48878000-1463666413_thumb.

Edited by Plutojames88

That's why the uk are 1/4 to stay in and 11/4 to leave the EU...it's not a 50/50 thing.i think you want to sit down and have a think about that one before you go gobbing it off I'm posting rubbish.or to make it plain and simple 2 horse race,ones got four legs and ones got 3 legs.my uneducated backward missus that I found in the jungle has got more up top than you.

cheesy.gif

What does Russia have to offer, other than military hardware, and the tools of repressive governance?

Well, apart from the RD-180 rocket engines America keeps buying from them,

http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/Why_Washington_cannot_why_Russias_RD_180_rocket_engines_999.html

Russia also offers rides up to the International Space Station in their Soyuz rocket.

What a surprise. You don't like the reply so you slag off the poster.

I believe that there will be a Brexit, you don't.

I wouldn't insult you because I don't agree with you.

Where does your uneducated backward missus that you found in the jungle (your words not mine) get all her information from to form such a strong opinion?

Before he makes the rounds with his little tin cup, Dear Leader might want to consider ways to make Thailand more attractive or, at the very least, less difficult for foreign investors.

Just saying...