Slow Upload Speed

mynot

I am living in Cha Am and use Maxnet TT&T on a 512/256 broadband connection. When I use the "thaivisa" broadband speed test. My downloads are at an acceptable level of approx 300 to 400 kbs, but my uploads are capped at 30 kbs.

I have complained to TT&T with the response.. "we will look into it"...I have complained to the local shop with the explanation being that the 256 kbs upload speed is for local only not international.

If I upgrade to a higher plan or another ISP.... how can I be assured that what they advertise is what they deliver?

I am living in Cha Am and use Maxnet TT&T on a 512/256 broadband connection. When I use the "thaivisa" broadband speed test. My downloads are at an acceptable level of approx 300 to 400 kbs, but my uploads are capped at 30 kbs.

I have complained to TT&T with the response.. "we will look into it"...I have complained to the local shop with the explanation being that the 256 kbs upload speed is for local only not international.

If I upgrade to a higher plan or another ISP.... how can I be assured that what they advertise is what they deliver?

hi'

sorry to say but thaivisa speed meter is crap!

use another one like the one :o

thaivisa tells me that I have 1.5mb down 5555555 :D

I have an 8mb line ...

I don't think that it needs more comments.

if yout machine is well protected all test will fail!

francois

Thaivisa

Last Result:

Download Speed: 698 kbps (87.3 KB/sec transfer rate)

Upload Speed: 294 kbps (36.8 KB/sec transfer rate)

Speakeasy.net Washington

Last Result:

Download Speed: 500 kbps (62.5 KB/sec transfer rate)

Upload Speed: 231 kbps (28.9 KB/sec transfer rate)

Just ago, right after each other.

TOT 1024/512 Goldcyber

Petch01 (Phetchaburi)

Edited by Petch01

I'm on TOT GoldCyber 1024/512 and my upload rate is never any higher than 40 kbs

Do whatever it takes to get an engineer out to your place. I had fine download but 20-50K uploads with my TOT Goldcyber. I finally got an enginer out, who tested the speeds and agreed it was unacceptably slow. After many hours of work it was discovered to be a faulty modem.

So maybe just replacing the TOT modem with a better one will fix it, too.