Multi entry non imm 'o' visa

Where can these be obtained?

Philippines? Korea? HK? Japan? Indonesia? Vietnam? Laos? Cambodia? China etc

I like prefer flying also and travelling so don't care too much for time frame.

Thx

Posted A minute ago

go.png

Thx

Posted A minute ago

go.png

Thx

If you are talking about obtaining an "O" visa based on marriage they can be applied for at Thai Embassy's/Consulates. Not all will issue a multi-entry visa and some will require financial evidence to be provided.

Savannakhet Laos issues multiple entry non-o visa with no financial proof. You can travel there on domestic flights to Mukdahan that are a fly/ride service. Check Nok Air for the flights. You can also get there directly on Lao Airways from BKK.

Penang is also an option if you can show 400k baht in the bank.

Japan and China do not do visas for non residents. Korea has been reported as doing them. Cambodia and the Philippines do not do them. Indonesia, HK and Vietnam is is a maybe.

• Like 1

Hi, British.

Funds are "now" in the bank but not matured, i transferred over, was willing to do the 40k but then have to provide statements which is a big no no as do not want to show my offshore accounts/balances - we do not even show the accountants.

Was simple case previously but i stupidly bought another property with onshore funds wiping out the mature funds.

I can not stand the thought of joining one of them visa run vans, and prefer a place i can just fly in and enjoy and travel (upscale region with international airport) do not mind travelling further afield as will turn it in to a long holiday.

So i guess its the "Multi Entry" minus the funds, with the ability to show funds and change in 2 months.

Hi, British.

Funds are "now" in the bank but not matured, i transferred over, was willing to do the 40k but then have to provide statements which is a big no no as do not want to show my offshore accounts/balances - we do not even show the accountants.

Was simple case previously but i stupidly bought another property with onshore funds wiping out the mature funds.

I can not stand the thought of joining one of them visa run vans, and prefer a place i can just fly in and enjoy and travel (upscale region with international airport) do not mind travelling further afield as will turn it in to a long holiday.

So i guess its the "Multi Entry" minus the funds, with the ability to show funds and change in 2 months.

Sounds like you want a 1 year extension of stay as a husband showing 400K in the bank for two months.

There is no need to leave the country. Unless you have done it already you can apply for a 60 day extension of stay to visit your wife (1,900 baht). Towards the end of the 60 days, once the funds have been in the account for the required two months, you can apply for the 1 year extension.

Hi, British.

Sounds like you want a 1 year extension of stay as a husband showing 400K in the bank for two months.

There is no need to leave the country. Unless you have done it already you can apply for a 60 day extension of stay to visit your wife (1,900 baht). Towards the end of the 60 days, once the funds have been in the account for the required two months, you can apply for the 1 year extension.

Unfortunately i have already been informed they have not been there long enough (deposited a few weeks back).

So i am looking at "Non O based on Marriage minus funds" and can then convert to Marriage based on funds...

Alternatively would not concern me with a long "Tourist Visa or like" that can be obtained in say Indo, China, HK, Kora, Jpn etc that i can convert later (or just flyout and apply for the relevant when that expires).

Unfortunately i have already been informed they have not been there long enough (deposited a few weeks back).

So i am looking at "Non O based on Marriage minus funds" and can then convert to Marriage based on funds...

Alternatively would not concern me with a long "Tourist Visa or like" that can be obtained in say Indo, China, HK, Kora, Jpn etc that i can convert later (or just flyout and apply for the relevant when that expires).

Edited

I was assuming you already have a non 'O' visa.

You don't need a multiple entry non 'O'. You can easily get a single entry from Vientiane or Savanakhet in Laos or Penang, Malaysia.

Edited by elviajero

Hi, British.

There is no "long tourist" visa.

There is however a multi entry tourist visa which is valid for 6 months, this visa can be applied for in your country of origin.

k now confused, why was i told you have to report/leave-return every 90 days? and it can extend up to 17 months?

If you have a multiple entry non 'O' you need to leave every 90 days, and with planning and a 60 day extension it can give you nearly 17 months.

If you can show 400K in a Thai bank for two months and enter the country with a non 'O' visa you can apply for a 1 year extension of stay. You don't need to leave the country but report to immigration every 90 days.

What visa did you use to make your current entry to Thailand?

Edited by elviajero

k now confused, why was i told you have to report/leave-return every 90 days? and it can extend up to 17 months?

A multi-entry "O" visa allows entries of 90 days At the end of each 90 day stay it is necessary to leave the country and re-entry for another 90 days.

If an exit/entry is made just prior to the visa expiring a 90 day stay will be given. If a 60 day extension of stay is then applied for the result is a stay of almost 17 months from the one visa .........................................................

Ok, "I want to leave Thailand" i would hate to have to remain here because of a visa. so like the freedom of leaving every 30/60/90 days at most.

Current is Visa Exempt, Prior was Elite, prior was WP (what ever type) and Prior type was Marriage.

What i want now

Ability to leave and go either around visa timing or voiding visa and reapplying.

funds are ok but i've already been informed that they will not be mature, you have countered with above statement which i respect, two months down the line they will be, but then its 90 day report not - forced "visa run" which i want as i want the ability to leave often enough...

So with the 90 day type visa run where apart from Laos / Penang can one achieve (as both are shit holes IMO). without

A) showing Embassy stamped statements

B) un-matured funds

So essentially where can i get the visa offered in Laos on the same conditions ?

thx

Ok, "I want to leave Thailand" i would hate to have to remain here because of a visa. so like the freedom of leaving every 30/60/90 days at most.

Current is Visa Exempt, Prior was Elite, prior was WP (what ever type) and Prior type was Marriage.

What i want now

Ability to leave and go either around visa timing or voiding visa and reapplying.

funds are ok but i've already been informed that they will not be mature, you have countered with above statement which i respect, two months down the line they will be, but then its 90 day report not - forced "visa run" which i want as i want the ability to leave often enough...

So with the 90 day type visa run where apart from Laos / Penang can one achieve (as both are shit holes IMO). without

cool.png un-matured funds

So essentially where can i get the visa offered in Laos on the same conditions ?

thx

• If you have a 1 year extension of stay you can still leave as often as you want. You simply get a multiple entry re-entry permit (3,800 baht).
  • 90 day reporting resets every time you re-enter the country. If you never stay continuously in the country for 90 days you never have to report.

If you want to go the multiple entry non 'O' visa route you can get that in Savannakhet, Laos without needing to show financial information. Or in Penang, Malaysia if you can show the 400K in the bank.

What i want now

cool.png un-matured funds

thx

If you apply the one year extension you can get a multiple re-entry permit that would allow you to leave and return as many times as you want until it ends. Then you would apply for a new extension and then get another re-entry permit.

I would think you could survive a one or two night stay in Vientiane or Penang to get a single entry non-o visa that would allow a 90 day entry. If you wanted to leave during those 90 days you could get a single re-entry permit to keep it valid when you return. You could apply for the one year extension during the last 30 days of the entry.

There more choices of where you can get single entry visas than multiple ones. How about a trip to Bali to get one.

Ok and the signle entry is "no funds" and only 90 days extendable also for an additional month? and then can apply for the longer term?

• Yes, no funds required.
  • You get one entry for 90 days.
  • At the end of the 90 days you can extend by 60 days (no funds) and then apply for a 1 year extension with 400K in the bank for two months. Or go for the 1 year extension at the end of the 90 days.

Ok and the signle entry is "no funds" and only 90 days extendable also for an additional month? and then can apply for the longer term?

No funds are needed for a single entry. For a visa if the 400k baht was needed it would need to be in the bank for 2 months.

Apply for the one year extension during the last 30 days of the 90 day entry from the visa. No need for a 30 day extension which is not possible anyway.

Cool thanks and this can only be done in Vient?

As I wrote earlier there are more places to get the single entry non-o visa.The multiple entry visa is harder to get.

Penang Malaysia, Bali, Jakarta, and even Singapore is a possibility. Others will also do one.