Cordless drills in Chiang Rai.

adv008

Hi.

I would like to purchase a new 18 volt cordless drill. I have a Milwaukee that I am very happy with and planned to bring it with me to help with some repairs I am doing. But with it having Lithium-ion batteries it dose not seem possible. I would like to buy a good quality one that will last if anyone could help I would be grateful. Thanks

Saw a really good-looking 18V cordless drill by Black & Decker in HomePro a week ago. cost over 5k baht, which seemed excessive for B&D. I always used DeWalt but have not seen such in Thailand. Bring you Milwaukee with spare battery or several such. Popular Mechanics had a review of 18V cordless drills in Dec-2015, declared Ryobi "best value" ... looks really good in their writeup and US$199 vs. 200 for Milwaukee, $349 for DeWalt; B&D not in review. http://www.popularmechanics.com/home/tools/reviews/a3793/4292657/

We always considered Makita good quality power tools for professionals but Black and Decker were more for the home handyman.

DeWalt were always considered top quality as well.

I bought a small power drill at Thai Watsadu last month, I would not use a cordless enough to warrant keeping it charged.

Archived