seeking clarification on BA in Edu. degree

I have a BA degree in Civil Law and once read a long time ago (somewhere in Thai law from the MOE) that was considered an acceptable subject of study in the field of education pertaining to having a degree in education.

Does anybody have a link to the information from the TCT or the MOE that spells out what the currently acceptable subjects of study are that fall under the field of education ??????

I ask this because I'm having trouble getting my degree accepted by the TCT and the Labor dept. to be granted a work permit. sad.png

I have a BA degree in Civil Law and once read a long time ago (somewhere in Thai law from the MOE) that was considered an acceptable subject of study in the field of education pertaining to having a degree in education.

Does anybody have a link to the information from the TCT or the MOE that spells out what the currently acceptable subjects of study are that fall under the field of education ??????

I ask this because I'm having trouble getting my degree accepted by the TCT and the Labor dept. to be granted a work permit.

I fail to understand what you're trying to say.

Any bachelor degree or higher from an accredited university is sufficient to apply and obtain a provisional teaching permit. To be eligible for a teacher license, applicant needs to hold a degree in education or a degree in any field plus a graduate diploma in education/ teaching profession or equivalent.

aidenai, thanx for the info ..... as the powers that be at the TCT weren't explicit about why I was refused, I was left guessing as to the reason.

Now I believe I can attribute their refusal to my university not being on a list of accreditation.

I guess I'll need to go down the path of eligibility as you described " To be eligible for a teacher license, applicant needs to hold a degree in education or a degree in any field plus a graduate diploma in education/ teaching profession or equivalent."

grateful to be pointed to the right direction

Archived