Headless motorcycle rider wows Thais online

webfact

The ghost infatuated will be ravished. The rubber-necked rider probably quickly looked down at his lap. Something appears to be strung around his neck. I suppose if he comes forward, head intact, it will be too late for the picture taker and media to avoid losing face. So, it will all immediately be quietly shelved and forgotten.

Americans are far dumber in swallowing the official 7/11 story ,or that man went to the Moon .

''its easy to fool some of the people some of the time ,but not all of the people all of the time ''...''the truth will out in the end ''

laugh.png

The 7/11 story is well known. I’ve been intimately involved with the 7/11 from the ground up. I frequently go there. Googling for the official story begins with, “When a gallon of milk cost 56 cents and ice was sold in blocks rather than bags for ice boxes back in 1927, an enterprising Southland Ice Company employee, “Uncle Johnny” Jefferson Green, began offering milk, bread and eggs from the ice house…”
Unfortunately, on full moon nights I’m too mentally unwell to go to the 7-Eleven. But when I was a kid, I often saw the ‘man in the moon’ and even watched the satellite beam Neil Armstrong first step onto the moon and later hop like in slow motion on the moon’s surface with the digital clock counter screening.

Americans are far dumber in swallowing the official 7/11 story ,or that man went to the Moon .

''its easy to fool some of the people some of the time ,but not all of the people all of the time ''...''the truth will out in the end ''

laugh.png

I agree, these conspiracy loonies are entertainingclap2.gif

PS, I didn't know there was a conspiracy involving 7/11 - I am shocked!

Cuckoo alert

“Conspiracy theory's got to be simple. Sense doesn't come into it. People are more scared of how complicated shit actually is than they ever are about whatever's supposed to be behind the conspiracy.”

William Gibson

Edited by Bluespunk

I'm wow'd. How gullible people are, including TV stations for broadcasting this as news!

It's part of keeping people dumb and in the dark not thinking about the real puzzles in the country.

but dumb = not silliout

and

silliout = not sanook

ergo: dumb = sanook !!!!

farang no understand, him think too much, him silliout clap2.gifcheesy.gif

laugh.png

some claim 7/11 is owned by the mossad !!!

I'm wow'd. How gullible people are, including TV stations for broadcasting this as news!

Remember a few years back when there was a number that called people at random, then their head exploded? The media actually sent crews out to see if it was true and try to track down the caller.

Well, so many people accuse Thailand of being behind the times, but for once they have kept up.

In Europe people talk about headless horsemen, whereas Thais have progressed to headless motorcyclists.

I am glad that someone bought up the 7/11 conspiracy. How else would people know that he was a fruitloop. Stand up and be counted. 7/11 only exist to give aircon to soi dogs. Part of the soi dog conservation foundation. I'm glad I'm not crazy.

Edited by Goanna

English language need to replace conspircy word with fruitloop. Sounds so much nicer. All of NASA doesn't exist? Fruitloop. There ya go. Didn't hurt a bit, did it.

Will you apologize profusely if ,if the conspiracy people turn out to be right ?.No you wont you will just slither away into the darkness of your soul .

laugh.png

some claim 7/11 is owned by the mossad !!!

Researched this but found nothing on your claim. I guess it's an attempt at humour, otherwise, what's your source?