Found a dog that could have been owned by westerner

playyer

We found this young dog, about 7-8 month old, running around scared in traffic. She is a golden retriever mix, and was about to be hit by several cars. She seemed to be looking for her owner, who was nowhere to be found.

I think she may have been owned by a westerner since she walks very well with a leash, and seems to want to enter our house. Possibly left behind, or possibly lost.

Very sweet temper, loves to cuddle and loves people. Golden retriever traits. We could not keep her as my dogs got jealous and bit her.

If you have lost her, or if you are interested in adopting her she can now be found at Santisook dog and cat rescue,

More pics of her here:

https://www.facebook.com/santisookdogandcatrescuefoundation/

She would do a lot better staying with people than staying with a bunch of dogs in a shelter. She is a people dog for sure.

She was found in area Ban To, Patan, north east of center, near the bridge that leads to Rimping MeeChok.

If you are interested contact them, the dogs name is "Nora".

คุณชวนชื่น 085 0355523, คุณฝน 081 6382105

Thanks

post-129570-0-55479800-1464067479_thumb.

OP check the board for a thread from last week or thereabouts. i'm fairly certain there was someone in Sansai looking for a Golden who got out during a storm!

That was a pure Golden about twice the size of this dog, and it has already been reunited with it's owners.

Sophon