Thanks Sunbelt!

Thanks Sunbelt! You guys really are good. Actually, I have an existing 90 day Type B visa whose application was done by you guys.

When i applied at the embassy, my docs were very complete compared to other applicants (although I don't know if theirs were granted or not, the next day).

LAST QUESTION: I'm now aiming for that ONE YEAR MULTIPLE B VISA after my work permit is done (also by you guys). However, since it took time to fix the company papers and work permit etc....

When I do apply for the 1-year B Visa, I probably will only be able to show one month of salary and therefore only one month payment of tax. I remember you saying that KL wants to see 3 months tax payment before they grant a One year Multiple B visa. Any update on this? Any other country that might grant a one-year B if I have an existing WP and can show one month of salary and tax? (By the way, my salary is only 20K baht, but I'm not using "extension of stay")

Thanks!

Thanks Sunbelt! You guys really are good. Actually, I have an existing 90 day Type B visa whose application was done by you guys.

When i applied at the embassy, my docs were very complete compared to other applicants (although I don't know if theirs were granted or not, the next day).

LAST QUESTION: I'm now aiming for that ONE YEAR MULTIPLE B VISA after my work permit is done (also by you guys). However, since it took time to fix the company papers and work permit etc....

When I do apply for the 1-year B Visa, I probably will only be able to show one month of salary and therefore only one month payment of tax. I remember you saying that KL wants to see 3 months tax payment before they grant a One year Multiple B visa. Any update on this? Any other country that might grant a one-year B if I have an existing WP and can show one month of salary and tax? (By the way, my salary is only 20K baht, but I'm not using "extension of stay")

Thanks!

You are welcome.

KL still requires now three months of PND #1 with a work permit for a multi entry visa. ( Unless of course you are over 50 years old or married to a Thai)

The closest Embassies that would not require PND #1 and would give you the one year would be Australia, New Delhi or Dubai.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com