From Real Madrid to Newcastle United....

MrMuddle

He and family are Anglophiles. 330,000 others immigrated to the UK last year so he's in good company, though I doubt that he's an economic migrant☺

he's the definition of an economic migrant.

Half the managers in the Premiership will be gone if we get a no to Europe vote. biggrin.png

not to mention that many of the players from europe might need work permits, particularly if they are from eastern europe.

Half the managers in the Premiership will be gone if we get a no to Europe vote. biggrin.png

not to mention that many of the players from europe might need work permits, particularly if they are from eastern europe.

Nothing (if anything) will happen for another 2 years, so many will qualify for British citizenship

Nothing (if anything) will happen for another 2 years, so many will qualify for British citizenship

interesting. if boris johnson becomes prime minister i'm probably renouncing mine.

interesting. if boris johnson becomes prime minister i'm probably renouncing mine.

Yeah. The only thing is who is left in UK politics to vote for? If Corbin gets to be PM I'm renouncing my citizenship of planet earth

Yeah. The only thing is who is left in UK politics to vote for? If Corbin gets to be PM I'm renouncing my citizenship of planet earth

corbyn's a genuinely good man who cares about the majority of people and tries to do the best for them. hence is totally unelectable in a country run by rupert murdoch.

corbyn's a genuinely good man who cares about the majority of people and tries to do the best for them. hence is totally unelectable in a country run by rupert murdoch.

We are obviously poles apart on our view of Corbyn, think I'll leave that subject alone.

I think its quite refreshing to see a former top line manager willing to take a step down the ladder and prove himself over again.

Would Mourinno ,Klopp, Guardiola,Conte ,Wenger etc ever do that ? not a hope.

I think its quite refreshing to see a former top line manager willing to take a step down the ladder and prove himself over again.

Would Mourinno ,Klopp, Guardiola,Conte ,Wenger etc ever do that ? not a hope.

don't think he really needs to prove himself to anyone to be honest. what's refreshing is that he's obviously doing it because the supporters have made him feel loved and wanted there. so rather than chase more cash he's doing it for the newcastle fans. which is great.