Need Gateway test/disc files A2, B2

Hi

I've scoured the internet and torrent sites. I'm desperate for unit test and final(s) files from the Macmillan series. CEFR

A2 purple cover

B2 sky blue cover

I have all the texts, even the audio but for whatever reason school did not buy the test disk.

For trade, I can give you a lead on a desperate public school in central Bangkok with a good rep. Seems a teacher bolted. Might be worth serious money to the T with good resume and a strong pimp hand.

Thanks

Hi, why do you need the test disks? If you work for an employer who says you need them then it's clearly their responsibility to buy the disk.
More interestingly, what's a 'strong pimp hand' mean in relation to teaching? Doesn't sound like a good attribute for someone working with children. Do you mean there's a school that allows foreign teachers to beat kids like the Thai teachers always do? Never heard of that before.

"(Wow, you are willing to trade a job opening, so tempting as there are not many around)."

Guessing the OP missed school the day they explained sarcasm.

"A strong pimp hand being a FUN figure of speech FOR AN ADULT FORUM. Meant to mean if you negotiate well, you might get a premium over standard public school wages."

Strange, the only reference I can find to a "pimp hand" is regarding hitting women.

Maybe you avoid these forums because you have the poor skills?

Am I the only person on this teaching forum who thinks that a lot of OPs who claim to be teaching in Thailand should not be allowed anywhere near students, whether they be in a public school, private school, university or language school?

A lot of short-tempered, hot heads, arrogant and antagonising - the last type of person that you would want as a teacher. coffee1.gif

"Came asking a favor and offering one, received nothing but scorn. This is TV. "

Not quite, you came asking for an illegal set of discs, (as in you/your school did not purchase them or somewhere to download them).

Archived