Spending Money For The Wife

dave111223

Spending Money for the Wife  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You may be right about the 56% as this is a very limited poll.

However I do know more than a few people in the situation I mentioned.

I'd be interested to know how many farang males you know who are supported by their working Thai wife?

On Thai Visa Forum there are many, in real life there are few. :o

I'd be interested to know how many farang males you know who are supported by their working Thai wife?

On Thai Visa Forum there are many, in real life there are few. :o

You got that right. So many who love to brag about their rich, high-so wife/gf, but in real life you could never find that many. There might be a few legitimate ones here, but most are just dreaming.

The amount she gets each month is proportionate to the number of times she opens her legs.It's probably not the PC way of explaining things but that's how it is.

At the moment she's on 100K a month so you do the math :o

Thats not a wife, thats a hooker. lol

I'm one of the "liars" here who's wife makes more than I do. Almost 3 times more, in fact. But we don't worry about hers and mine. It all goes in one account. We are partners in this together, after all.

Edited by jbowman1993

I am puzzled.

If I was back home in the U.K. happily married with a U.K. wife who did not work, but was a housewife with two kids, surely she would require a monthly 'allowance' from my salary.

Why is it so different in Thailand, except, that due to the standard of living it should be less?

I cannot see it is worthwhile boasting about giving little or no allowance, anymore than boasting about giving a rather too generous large 'allowance'.

Surely it is upto the working/supporting partner to choose a sensible amount, for his/her partner.

Good post in response to a pointless poll, although I suspect you meant cost of living as opposed to standard of living...? :o

The amount she gets each month is proportionate to the number of times she opens her legs.It's probably not the PC way of explaining things but that's how it is.

I'm one of the "liars" here who's wife makes more than I do. Almost 3 times more, in fact. But we don't worry about hers and mine. It all goes in one account. We are partners in this together, after all.

Here here!

Surely there musn't be that many that give their wives an allowance. How much does she spend maybe but not an allowance. Allowances are for children not wives.

In The Rai!

You must be making very litlle money then.... :o

J

You're right JB, I even mentioned it in post #12 but not everybody reads the whole thread.

Anyway occasionaly (like when she has her period or something and can't work) I do contribute to the household expenses :D

I am not Farma, but I had lunch today with a farang in that situation, and know another one as well. In the first case the wife is a very well paid programmer, second case married a woman from a very wealthy family. I am not saying that they are supported like that for their entire life, but that there have been extended periods where the wife has supported the husband, and/or has a salary that greatly exceeds the husbands. It does happen.