Non O Question.

This question is for a co-worker of mine.

She is a Filippino teacher with a non B and a work permit. She believes her husband can get a Non O to come to Thailand to stay with her because she is working here. I dont know anything about this, but she believes it is true.

So my questions for her are........

1- Is it possible her husband in the phillippines can get a Non O to come and stay with her here because she is working here?

if yes......

2- What are the requirements and what do they need to do to get this visa?

3- Can her 1 child in the phillippines also come here based on this?

any advice on this matter would be apprieciated because i dont have a clue about this, I know you can get a non O for alot of reasons, but Im not sure about this one.

She is a Filippino teacher with a non B and a work permit. She believes her husband can get a Non O to come to Thailand to stay with her because she is working here...Can her 1 child in the phillippines also come here based on this?

Is her current permission to stay (stamp in passport) based on her entry into the country on her non-B visa, which would mean she got 90 days, or is it based on an extension of stay for employment, which would mean that it expires on the same date as the work permit?

--------------

Maestro

She has only got 90 days. She got her work permit about 1.5 months ago so she is here on her first entry after obtaining her WP and Non B. Its only a single entry.

I assume she is going to go for an extension before this non B expires, but she has not got the extension yet.

She is just concerned about what she needs to do so her husband can come here. If she needs to get her Non B extended first, then i will let her know, and anything else she needs to do.

She has only got 90 days. She got her work permit about 1.5 months ago so she is here on her first entry after obtaining her WP and Non B. Its only a single entry.

I assume she is going to go for an extension before this non B expires, but she has not got the extension yet.

She is just concerned about what she needs to do so her husband can come here. If she needs to get her Non B extended first, then i will let her know, and anything else she needs to do.

She needs to get an extension of stay based on business. Then her husband and child can live here as a dependent.

They will need

Copy of passport of the applicant

Copy of passport of the foreigner who is granted permission to stay in Thailand.

Copy of work permit of the foreigner who is granted permission to stay in Thailand.

Copy of evidence of marriage ( Must be certified at Ministry of Foreign affairs and the Embassy.)

Copy of birth certificate. (Must be certified at Ministry of Foreign affairs and the Embassy.)

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com