Best 6000 baht range android phone currently?

I dropped a water pump on my wife's phone (didn't see it there) so I have to get her a new one.

She was using the Infinix note plus 5.5" lollipop..., she loved it.

Now I am looking for an upgrade, I found this one, it looks substantial, with a great camera. Are there any other's I should check out in this price range?

I am not really keen on paying more for less with the better known brands, as I have had excellent results with Chinese made phones and tablets for a while now. But I am willing to compare specs.

http://www.lazada.co.th/infinix-zero-3-4g-lte-16gb-champagne-gold-free-original-jellycase-4941185.html

Oukitel k6000 pro, buy from every buying or gearbest.

Fantastic phone, huge battery that can back charge other phones, dust proof and splash proof, and the Corning gorilla glass screen almost indestructible.

I have one on order and another for a friend, they sell out really quick, got mine for under $200aus around 5000baht, you would be very hard to find a better phone for the cash, has marshmallow 3gb plus 32gb storage.

The infinity has pretty good specs but these days in the B6000 ($200) range there are a lot of good selections with similar specs. For over the counter purchase in Thailand, the extensive line of Asus Zenphone-2 models offers a lot of value.

I've had very good luck buying from Gearbest.com and really like the Xiaomi Redmi Note-2 I bought from them several months ago...terrific phone for $125 but it is 2gb ram & 16 rom. If you want 3gb ram, the Xiaomi Redmi Note-3 has great specs, a full metal case and a beautiful display. Many reviews on YouTube.

Gearbest orders always seem to arrive within 10 days.

Over the years have had iPhone, Samsung, Sony Xperia and others, never got on with any of them. 4 months ago bought from itruemart.com ASUS zenfone 2 laser. cost 4,500 and with cover plus the extra strong screen mask less total about 5,000....best phone have ever had, not lost my temper with it once yet, great quality pictures from the camera, good internet, no lag, very very impressed, take a look see.

Forgot to mention, I have the Asus Zenfone 2 Laser-6 inch model.

Got it on the Advice website for 7,500 baht.

2 sims, 4g, memory card, 4gb AND just got the new Android update

Found a number of sites calling themselves the advice store. Nothing that had phones though.

You have a link?

Asus ZenFone 2 4/64 excellent phone. Battery life appalling, lots on internet about it. Should be fixed, hopefully, for Android 6 release.

Edit: but quite a bit more then 6K, so doesn't meet ops criteria.

Edited by BaldPlumber

I'll 2nd/3rd ASUS Zenphone 2,I've got the 32th and bought the selfie for the Missus. Quite a few different model's,including the Max,over 5000 milliamp. Very good phones,I prefer it to my iPhone.

Edited by MAZ3

Well the Zenfone 2, in the same price range as the Infinix I posted, is close on some specs, but it only is a 1.5 Ghz processor and the camera on the Inifinix is vastly superior. In fact it is about as good as cameras get for phones. But I am tempted by that Oukitel k 6000 for that big fast charging battery and the marshmallow version OS.

Any other contenders?

One thing to be aware of with a ZenFone 2 with an Intel chip is that you cannot run some banking apps.

This is at least the case with Barclays.

I have no idea if all ZenFone 2 devices have this chip, but it's something to be aware of if mobile banking is important to you.

I didn't know this when I bought mine.

Edited by BaldPlumber

Do the Zenphones have a lot of Chinese things installed? I had a Lenovo and I couldn't remove the Chinese language apps.

I have had a zenfone and a zenpad both was full of bloatwear, I have bought Chinese phones of the net and they come bare, you even have to install google on some, I do a clean and check for malware and nothing found on them.

One thing to be aware of with a ZenFone 2 with an Intel chip is that you cannot run some banking apps.

This is at least the case with Barclays.

I have no idea if all ZenFone 2 devices have this chip, but it's something to be aware of if mobile banking is important to you.

I didn't know this when I bought mine.

I purchased a zenfone 551kl from big c for around 6500. It has the snapdragon quad core which is fine with 2 gig ram. The screen is 720p no 1080 p which is fine for me even with the 5.5 inch screen. Gooing to the 1080p is more expensive and uses more juice. Great phone.

I ordered the Infinix Zero 3 by the way. My wife was pretty keen on the camera.

Yes it seems a very good mobile, where did you order? If i may ask, thanks

from Lazada

Thank you I think you made a great purchase I do not have a smartphone and I was thinking to buy one, let me know your review when you will receive it, thanks

2008bangkok, I don't understand you keep mention that 6.4" monsterlaugh.png , I think most will pass, me included.

I am now leaning more into the Qukitel K6000 pro, it's massive 6000mAh battery is just nice to have and you you don't need to drag a power bank with you. IP64 rating is quite good too, Android 6.0, 3gb ram, finger print sensor,hmm all that for below 200$.

The camera is a Sony?? Well I saw in DPreveiw a test of the Heuwei P9 and they were not impressed at all (after dark) so camera phones can't replace a real camera using current technology, sensor size is king. My Sony RX100 lll or Fuji Xpro1 will blow any camera phone out of the water easily.

I hope the ones sold here is 32 gb rom?