Laundry

JJDinsay

I have a ton of laundry at home but wid my small washing machine, it doesn't seem like I'll be able to finish dem all in normal amount of time. Are there any coin operated laundromats on Silom or Sathorn area? Now on the last pair of undies - if I turn them inside out, it buys me one more day. Yippieeeeeeeeee!!!!

I have a ton of laundry at home but wid my small washing machine, it doesn't seem like I'll be able to finish dem all in normal amount of time. Are there any coin operated laundromats on Silom or Sathorn area? Now on the last pair of undies - if I turn them inside out, it buys me one more day. Yippieeeeeeeeee!!!!

Don't forget, brown in back, yellow in front. :o

Fancy running out of undies, and it's only April. :o

I have a ton of laundry at home but wid my small washing machine, it doesn't seem like I'll be able to finish dem all in normal amount of time.  Are there any coin operated laundromats on Silom or Sathorn area?  Now on the last pair of undies - if I turn them inside out, it buys me one more day.  Yippieeeeeeeeee!!!!

Fancy running out of undies, and it's only April. :o

A soapdodger in our midst Bronco ?

Guest chingy

the best way of doing laundry is go out and buy yourself a laundry rack, put it in the bathroom, everytime you shower wash your own stuff while you're at it, not that hard to do when you are already in there, hang it up when finish shower, it will dry half a day, no more laundry problem solve

the best way of doing laundry is go out and buy yourself a laundry rack, put it in the bathroom, everytime you shower wash your own stuff while you're at it, not that hard to do when you are already in there, hang it up when finish shower, it will dry half a day, no more laundry problem solve

You mean you take a shower fully clothed, Clingy?

Very practical advice, allow me to say,... :o:D

c'mon brue you not that silly, you hop into the washing machine to have a shower :D

c'mon brue you not that silly, you hop into the washing machine to have a shower :D

What a blaaaast it must be.

Chingy sure knows how to have fun,... :D:D

Guest chingy

common you know what im talking about, while you taking a shower wash your clothed while you're at it. ( the one you took off lol )

Are there any coin operated laundromats on Silom or Sathorn area? 

Laundries are all over the place, don't recall ever seeing a coin operated one though

There are 2 laundries on Soi Suan Plu.

The first one seems to a chain of some sort and have never used it. The second one is down further past Park Suan Plu on the left (going away from Sathorn). This is just a hole in wall place we used for over year, it must have been fairly cheap or my wife would have never used it.

TH

The GF and me have no time to waste on laundry. We asked around and one of our neighbours does it all for us, laundry and ironing. She picks it up and brings it back. Cheap and efficient. We pay her once a month. Saves you time and the neighbour is happy with the extra monthly baht. She won't touch socks and underwear (no it's not because they reek or are stained at the back).

WATCH OUT FOR THE IRONING! A few brand new shirts and trousers came back all shiny from the ironing :o like they'd been worn for years. Don't know how they manage to do it but it sure made me mad. If you look around you'll see many people dressed with "glossy" clothes from the ironing (check out the univeristy students in their tight black "glossy" skirts :D )

The GF also ruined a few pieces by glossing them out...but i love her more than the replaceable clothing.

While we're at it, I still haven't found any dry cleaners, are there any here?

Guest chingy

the shiny part due to over heat and lack of steam, different fabric have different temperature for ironing

yes after the washing machine ride i feel all freshy fresh lol.

our fearless thai pm is chinese/thai and his family appear to have their fingers in all sorts of business activity...can't believe that there is not a chain of shinatwat laundrys featuring mr moonface himself on outside hoardings with 'no tickee, no washee' printed underneath his smiling benign countenance...

check out the front page of today's 22 April BKK Post that features an unclothed pm attempting to rid himself of the odour of corruption in a washroom in a wat in udon thani...no tickee, no washee indeed...

check out the front page of today's 22 April BKK Post that features an unclothed pm attempting to rid himself of the odour of corruption in a washroom in a wat in udon thani

Didn't I read somewhere there was a shortage of water in the area he visited?

Too bad for him,... I mean for us,... I mean for Thai people,.... :o

Well if this DUDE has been gone since march,,Who do you suppose has got all the cloths dirty?and if he got a washing machine,hire a girly to come and run it and do the ironing for him,and he might even get some Perks goin on a weekly basis.

When I was batching,but it was upcountry,I always had my laundry done on a weekly basis and she did the wash and iron for about 100 baht.Pick up and delivery but always rode on the scoot with her husband who was security guard at the gate to the compound,,so no chance for perks. :o