Chinese vehicle in Pattaya

andre47

About 2 months ago I saw a couple of leathered up guys on Chinese registered BMW road bikes heading onto the Highway 7 spur from Sukhumvit. Full face helmets, multiple panniers and all the trimmings of serious long distance riders. Hard to see how the scooter in the OP's picture made it this far.

Seen numerous cars and motorhomes/RV's from China. Saw a car the other night parked at the new AGATE hotel in the Jomtien Complex.

Maybe the scooter came on the back of the motorhome for them to get around on.

Some I have seen have bicycles on the back.

Japanese and Chinese writing is very similar. I worked with Japanese and Korean Engineers and they could read Chinese script... The Koreans were taught it at school and obviously the Japanese found it fairly easy to follow due to the similarity.

But to westerners.....squigles.

Japanese and Chinese writing is very similar. I worked with Japanese and Korean Engineers and they could read Chinese script... The Koreans were taught it at school and obviously the Japanese found it fairly easy to follow due to the similarity.

To uneducated westerners....squiggles.

There fixed it for you.

To uneducated westerners....squiggles.

There fixed it for you.

As if you and your self-awarded degree in pontification could tell the difference.

Strange that Thailand allows Chinese vehicles into Thailand, but the reverse is not possible. There is no Quid pro Quo, sorry about the Latin.

The Chinese seem to have the attitude that we are Chinese and can do what we like. They seem to have the same attitude with the reefs in the South China Sea.

However, far too many people in the West make a mistake about China. Basically all Chinese actions, are to do with China and nobody else.