I need a new aircon remote Samsung

edd

Any one know where I can pick up a new Samsung air conditioner remote.

I cleaned mine now its bust.

And before you ask its not the batteries.

Thanks in advance.

Somewhere in Thailand - where are you?biggrin.png They have Samsung service centers all over the place in Thailand - big blue white signs - should be able to google up the one near you - they will order it if not in stock.

Somewhere in Thailand - where are you?biggrin.png They have Samsung service centers all over the place in Thailand - big blue white signs - should be able to google up the one near you - they will order it if not in stock.

He posted in the Pattaya forum ;)

Answer to the OP, check out Amorn (basement of Tukcom) and there is a Samsung service centre in PATTAYA, but I am not sure about the current location, maybe another member can let you know ?

Edited by MJCM

He posted in the Pattaya forum ;)

Answer to the OP, check out Amorn (basement of Tukcom) and there is a Samsung service centre in PATTAYA, but I am not sure about the current location, maybe another member can let you know ?

Thanks

It looks like Tukcom for me.

He posted in the Pattaya forum wink.png

Thanks

It looks like Tukcom for me.

Ah clicked in from the side bar recent posts - thought I was in another thread.

In addition to having replacement remotes, and ordering them if not in stock, Amorn also has a repair department. They have successfully repaired a TV and an air con remote for me. I had thought the air con remote was beyond repair because batteries had leaked in it, but an hour later Amorn had it working.