Ref Thai wife acting as a gurantor wth no income

Thanks for the replies, for all of you who cannot read past first grade level ask someone to help you.

I am not married.

I have assets.

I have a high pension.

I would never act as a gurantor for anything, neither would I ever marry, I live with my gf of seven years happily.

Is your girlfriend of 7 years happy too if she unexpectedly is left emptyhanded upon your demise?

n

She will not be empty handed, we live in anew house I bought for cash fifteen months, ago in her name me on a usafruct agreement, she also has a two year old Ford Fiesta and a decent sized bank account

Me too. Nice to see someone else in Thailand using common sense.

If what the OP stated is true and the friends wife has acted as guarantor with NO assects or income I would guess that the loan is NOT with a bank or motor company. I think the husband concerned should find out as quickly as possible who has provided the loan and what is the interest rate. If it is a shady loan provider it may have been based on the fact that the husband can / will pay.

If what the OP stated is true and the friends wife has acted as guarantor with NO assects or income I would guess that the loan is NOT with a bank or motor company. I think the husband concerned should find out as quickly as possible who has provided the loan and what is the interest rate. If it is a shady loan provider it may have been based on the fact that the husband can / will pay.

Alrighty..

I'll just start...

My unemployed TGF, with only a motorbike to her name, was approved for brand new truck about 6 years ago..

The dealership she got the truck from, had a deal, 39000 baht down, get free this and that..

I thought no freaking way she would be approved..

After being told she needed a cosigner or a larger deposit, she told them to forget it..

Well, they called her back.. And said she was approved for the truck..

She was the sole person on the contract..

The sales lady at the dealership kept saying no problem, telling me, you have a baby together, I have a good heart crap..

All I was waiting for, was the surprise of something going up in cost..

Nothing, no surprise.. I eventually paid off the truck..

So, it is possible for a Thai, to purchase a new vehicle without any proof of income, from a bank..

I would think that as a guarantor they would have to sign accepting that they agree to this. I would very much doubt even in Thailand that someone can say Mr. X will be my guarantor and that is it

Sorry to nudge in. But a court ordered my husband to pay continued child support to ex (child now 17 ) of 9,000 baht. But he receives only 9000 baht per month. Having a foreigner wife, I assume the judge saw me as a caregiver for him. He now has no personal income. He has a line of credit, he thinks if he does not pay the court will take from his credit line. But I am also liable for that. Is that possible to take child support as credit from the bank?

She can't

But all of a sudden she is asked to pay the loan & farang husband is then asked to step in as she has nothing

Scammed - him by her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I own a house here bought a car here on finance some time ago girlfriend was grantor no job no income.

She can't

But all of a sudden she is asked to pay the loan & farang husband is then asked to step in as she has nothing

Scammed - him by her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time for a NEW wife! how do guys find girls like this. Dont they VET them thourghoughly?

hahahahahahahaha.

Thanks for the replies, for all of you who cannot read past first grade level ask someone to help you.

I am not married.

I have assets.

I have a high pension.

I would never act as a gurantor for anything, neither would I ever marry, I live with my gf of seven years happily.

Is your girlfriend of 7 years happy too if she unexpectedly is left emptyhanded upon your demise?

n

She will not be empty handed, we live in anew house I bought for cash fifteen months, ago in her name me on a usafruct agreement, she also has a two year old Ford Fiesta and a decent sized bank account

Me too. Nice to see someone else in Thailand using common sense.

ages of those involved? you bought her a house for cash? lol. car, bank acc w munney!

any1 wonder why girls go after old guys-------------thats where the $$$$s are!

Archived