rabies antibodies test

hatannghia

Any of the major hospitals like this one.

http://www.bangkokhospital.com/

Why are you asking ?

If you have been bitten by an animal you should seek treatment in Vietnam.

thank you for quick answer

i have treatment in Vietnam, but i want to test antibodies for rabies , in Vietnam not have this test, i want to test for relieve anxiety, i know test antibodies for rabies rarely , i dont know in thailand have or not ?

Before thinking of flying all the way to Thailand for a blood test, have you tried the following in Viet Nam:

FV HOSPITAL

6 Nguyen Luong Bang St., Saigon South (Phu My Hung), Dist. 7, HCMC

Tel: (08) 54 11 33 33

Fax: (08) 54 11 33 34

Email: [email protected]

I would be very surprised if they cannot do this

For certain the following place in Hanoi can do this ,though getting them to agree to do it for you may be a different matter. Maybe offer to pay a "tip" :

National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology

Tel: (84-4) 39716356
No. 1-Yecxanh, Hai Ba Trung District

Also worth a try if yo uare in Hanoi, but less certain is this large private lab:

Name: Medlatec

Address: 42-44 Nghĩa Dũng, Ba Đình, Hanoi

Directions: Pierce the dike wall opposite the gas station on Yen Phu, then turn left after 200m. It's up 100m on the left.

Phone: 043 7162 066

If the above do not work out for some reason and you are really set on travelling to Thailand for a blood test that will not have any clinical use in your situation, then email the following hospitals and askif they can do the test. Specify that you want a "rabies antibody titer" .

https://www.bumrungrad.com/en/contact-us/inquiry (They also have a liasion office in VN, 136G Tran Vu Street, Ba Đình district, Hanoi.Tel : +84 4 3715 3717/18, 090 44 68 689 (Hotline 24/24 ) Email [email protected]

http://www.bangkokhospital.com/index.php/en/consult-online. This hospital also has offices in Viet Nam you can go through:

Bangkok Hospital Office, Ho Chi Minh

207 Dien Bien Phu
District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Vietnam
Tel: (+848) 5404-1436
Fax: (+848) 5404-1437

Bangkok Hospital Office, Hanoi

Suite 201, Tower 131 Bui Thi Xuan Street,
Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
Vietnam
Tel: (+844) 3935-0858
Fax: (+844) 3935-0859

Before thinking of flying all the way to Thailand for a blood test, have you tried the following in Viet Nam:

FV HOSPITAL

6 Nguyen Luong Bang St., Saigon South (Phu My Hung), Dist. 7, HCMC

Tel: (08) 54 11 33 33

Fax: (08) 54 11 33 34

I would be very surprised if they cannot do this

For certain the following place in Hanoi can do this ,though getting them to agree to do it for you may be a different matter. Maybe offer to pay a "tip" :

National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology

Tel: (84-4) 39716356

No. 1-Yecxanh, Hai Ba Trung District

Also worth a try if yo uare in Hanoi, but less certain is this large private lab:

Name: Medlatec

Address: 42-44 Nghĩa Dũng, Ba Đình, Hanoi

Directions: Pierce the dike wall opposite the gas station on Yen Phu, then turn left after 200m. It's up 100m on the left.

Phone: 043 7162 066

If the above do not work out for some reason and you are really set on travelling to Thailand for a blood test that will not have any clinical use in your situation, then email the following hospitals and askif they can do the test. Specify that you want a "rabies antibody titer" .

https://www.bumrungrad.com/en/contact-us/inquiry (They also have a liasion office in VN, 136G Tran Vu Street, Ba Đình district, Hanoi.Tel : +84 4 3715 3717/18, 090 44 68 689 (Hotline 24/24 ) Email [email protected]

http://www.bangkokhospital.com/index.php/en/consult-online. This hospital also has offices in Viet Nam you can go through:

Bangkok Hospital Office, Ho Chi Minh

207 Dien Bien Phu

District 3, Ho Chi Minh City

Vietnam

Tel: (+848) 5404-1436

Fax: (+848) 5404-1437

Email: [email protected] Bangkok Hospital Office, Hanoi

Suite 201, Tower 131 Bui Thi Xuan Street,

Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi

Vietnam

Tel: (+844) 3935-0858

Fax: (+844) 3935-0859

i try and call all, and not have test

Only relevant to have this test if you have been immunised against rabies and want to check your immune status otherwise you will have no antibodies at all.

thank you sir, i have been immunided 5 shots of verorab vaccine and i just want to check my status immunse, i searched all in internet but not have hospital in Thailand do this test, in Vietnam not yet, test rffit is rarely so i want know exactly to tralvel to Thailand to test ,im afraid and so scare to death contract with rabies, sorry bothering you all

I have already given you information on two hospitals in Thailand.

Have you contacted them?

in Vietnam not have laboratory to test rffit or antibody rabies, i searched and contacted every where,are you sure two hosptal or any major hospital in Thailand have this test, if have i want and must goto Thailand, can you contact some major hospital for me about information of this test t i dont know Thailand language, owe you so much