BREAKING NEWS: Attempted Murder, Suicide & Drug Mystery on Pratumnak Hill, Pattaya

Jonathan Fairfield

BREAKING NEWS: Attempted Murder, Suicide & Drug Mystery on Pratumnak Hill, Pattaya

Story by Albert Jack

post-137452-0-88620500-1464518409_thumb.

PATTAYA:-- Reports are coming in that at 9.30am on the morning of Sunday May 29 Police and Sawangboriboon medics rushed to View Talay Condominium Phase 3, Soi 6, Pratumnak Hill after the body of forty-year-old Norwegian national Frode (only known name at this time) was lying dead at the foot of Tower B.

In the pocket of his shorts there was a needle & syringe set and a broken, blooded kitchen knife was found nearby. Next to the body sat a crying, fellow Norwegian national, Mr Geir Uno Templet who was unable to explain what had happened.

In Mr Templet’s apartment ten-floors above the scene the police discovered twenty-nine year old Ms Nongkran Sorndee, from Surin Province, who was suffering from serious stab wounds to the head and neck, being comforted by her friend, forty-five year old Ms Nattakan Ketwaenkong.

The injured woman was treated at the scene before being rushed to Pattaya Memorial Hospital. There were also signs of a desperate struggle, a fight and blood around the area Mr Frode is thought to have jumped from the building in order to escape something.

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-05-29

In the pocket of his shorts there was a needle & syringe set and a broken, blooded kitchen knife was found nearby. Next to the body sat a crying, fellow Norwegian national, Mr Geir Uno Templet who was unable to explain what had happened.

Maybe her stopped crying by now and can tell what has happened?

RIP to my fellow Norwegian , sounds like murder , drugs , suicide, or just pick and choose. I hope his friend can explain what really happened.

RIP to my fellow Norwegian , sounds like murder , drugs , suicide, or just pick and choose. I hope his friend can explain what really happened.

His friend doesn't know jack shit balo........It was breakfast time remember-he was out buying boozeburp.gif

So Mr Frome jumped in order to escape something. You don't commit suicide to escape and who was the murder attempt on, was it Frome or the girlfriend. I think a lot more to the story needs to come out.

Maybe he was 'escaping' from 25 years in a Thai jail ?

Most likely a diabetic. Why are some people so quick to blame others before they have any facts.

"Most likely a diabetic. Why are some people so quick to blame others before they have any facts" And thats a fact, brilliant. .

"

So Mr Frome jumped in order to escape something. You don't commit suicide to escape and who was the murder attempt on, was it Frome or the girlfriend. I think a lot more to the story needs to come out.

You nailed it.

The injured woman, stabbed herself a few times or was stabbed??

By the Norwegian that jumped, or was pushed, or accidentally fell to his death??

Or, the woman he barfined, stabbed the other bargirl and chased him to his death??

Then the drunk buddy returns, to find the woman he barfined, stabbed and his friend dead..

His friend seems like the #1 suspect, right behind the other 3, number 1 suspects..

Edited by D3030

Speed kills.

Speed does not kill, it is the sudden stop that does it every time.

I think he meant another type of 'speed' as in the one that comes through a syringe and a needle...

Is it a sound proof bathroom? In the time it took her to use the facilities the mood in the next room changed so dramatically 1 ended up stabbed and the other over the balcony? hmmm!

We obviously don't know what happened but I would very strongly suspect that the 2 women are collaborating somehow.

RIP the poor fellow, I hope the police find out the truth and justice is done,,,,

Speed kills.

Speed does not kill, it is the sudden stop that does it every time.

I think he meant another type of 'speed' as in the one that comes through a syringe and a needle...

Agreed, that would be the exception