Destiny XBox One/360

elaxjt

I've been reading the guides but it all seems rather complicated. I stoped playing as soon as I got it because there was other games I wanted to play but thinking of playing tonight. Is it true you can only form fire teams with your friends? If that is the case I have a problem because I don't know anyone who plays.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

There are websites where you can go an find people to form a fireteam, The problem is that they all want people whose Guardian is 320+ light level and various other requirements. To get better weapons you need legendary marks which you get by completing Crucible matches, Heroic Strikes and other PvP activities

This is the part of the game that sucks

Yes I can't work it out why they would do that. I played Destiny before and thought it was crap. But the taken King got good reviews so I thought I would give it another go. I am not really into online gaming but after the division I thought I would give it a go.

• 2 weeks later...

I play Destiny but on PS4. I more toward PVP than PVE.

Can add me PSN: Mikelanding

Will do mate,I really got into it for a while I am now level 40 and 260 light. I was loving it for a week or so but now find it a bit frustrating progess has right slowdown for me these are some of the problems I have

I am not getting any legendary marks for the Crucible matches. I think because I am coming last all the time because my light is not good enough, but I need legendary marks to get more light

No matchmaking for the raids I now understand why this is but it still don't help me I haven't done any yet

When I Start a strike most times I miss the beginning or I am at the beginning by myself

The patrols are boring and you can run about for ages looking for the right dudes to shoot

And it's just a complicated game with no

guide

A community who don't like new people

Because of all this I found myself getting frustrated and stop playing it, I found a second hand copy of borderlands the handsome collection which I wanted anyway, and I am really loveing that which is a simple and fun game to get into. I have read it will take me over 200 hours to do everything. A bargain for 800TH then I will sell it for 600THB when I am finished with it so 200THB for about 200 hours of entertainment

There are websites where you can go an find people to form a fireteam, The problem is that they all want people whose Guardian is 320+ light level and various other requirements. To get better weapons you need legendary marks which you get by completing Crucible matches, Heroic Strikes and other PvP activities

I play Destiny but on PS4. I more toward PVP than PVE.

Can add me PSN: Mikelanding

Will do mate,I really got into it for a while I am now level 40 and 260 light. I was loving it for a week or so but now find it a bit frustrating progess has right slowdown for me these are some of the problems I have

I am not getting any legendary marks for the Crucible matches. I think because I am coming last all the time because my light is not good enough, but I need legendary marks to get more light

No matchmaking for the raids I now understand why this is but it still don't help me I haven't done any yet

When I Start a strike most times I miss the beginning or I am at the beginning by myself

The patrols are boring and you can run about for ages looking for the right dudes to shoot

And it's just a complicated game with no

guide

A community who don't like new people

Because of all this I found myself getting frustrated and stop playing it, I found a second hand copy of borderlands the handsome collection which I wanted anyway, and I am really loveing that which is a simple and fun game to get into. I have read it will take me over 200 hours to do everything. A bargain for 800TH then I will sell it for 600THB when I am finished with it so 200THB for about 200 hours of entertainment

Destiny is a game to best play with friends or clan mates. It is a bit dry now after the April Updates. I also less play now and just doing normal Crucible and participate in Iron Banner event.

Yes. At 260ish light level. It is hard to up the Light level. Fastest way to up light level is joining raid. But even me now also don't do raid because my light level already max out and not many clan mate are active playing Destiny. They play other games while wait for new DLC (Rise of Iron) schedule to come out on Mid September.

Next best way to up light level is Iron Banner (at least for me), But U need to be at least 300ish light level. Because light level matter in Iron Banner and Trial of Osiris.

For legendary mark, There are weekly crucible game (first icon on Map UI) and daily crucible (2nd icon). U can earn +10 marks x 3 for each week on weekly crucible. You or your team do need to win to earn mark. For rumble match, U need to be top 3 to earn mark. 1 time only each day on daily crucible. You can also earn +15 marks from Daily Heroic Story (soloable if you high light level like 320ish ), U can also earn marks 3x Weekly Heroic Vanguard Strikes (10 marks each strike U completed).

If you like some1 to play with either on Destiny or other games. My clan are still recruiting. We are a Malaysian clan with 90+ members playing on various PS4 games. Currently we had people playing Destiny, Overwatch, The Division and other group base game. Members are active from 6pm till 12am every days.

Let me know if you Interested to join. We do help new members on raid from time to time voluntarily basis.

Archived