50/50 time between home country and Thailand: Visa options?

I live full time in Thailand but lets say I wanted to split my time 50/50 between here and the Uk what would be the easiest and hassle free visa? Im guessing a double entry tourist one right? Would there be any limitations on how many I could get and I assume applying for it in the Uk each time would be best?

Assuming the 50/50 time split would there be any advantage to staying on a non O with marriage extension?

Thanks

Two entry tourist visas are no longer available, Only single entries and the new multiple entry tourist visa are issued now. A better option would be to get a single entry non-o visa and the extend the 90 day entry for 60 days to visit your wife and then a border hop for a 30 day visa exempt entry.

The advantage of getting the extension based upon marriage would be that you would not have to deal with getting visas and doing border hops for new entries and 30 day extension at immigration. Just get a single re-entry permit if you are only going to make one trip out.

• Like 1

If you can time it so that you're in Thailand each year to renew the extension for stay it would probably be worth keeping that going and buying a re-entry permit for your trip back to the UK.

• Like 1