brain the size of a planet needs hat

turgid

Despite just about every retail clothing store and stall in Thailand selling hats and caps they all seem to offer one size. Anyone know a real shop where I might be able to find xl/xxl hats for my apparently enormous 62cm 7-3/4" head. Note to Thai hat sellers that adjustable strap on the back of a baseball cap doesn't work for my wide farang foreheard.

As an aside a free market with a normal distribution curve of demand ought to produce 68 shops selling the same stuff with 29 shops selling different stuff and 3 shops appealing to the real weirdos. Apparently only the Internet can now make that work with bland retail malls now clustering around the middle and carrying just enough to drive all the interesting shops out of business.

I hope for your mother's sake you were a Caesarean.

My very cool teenage sons wear baseball style hats with a very wide flat peak (wide forehead) and the adjustable back-strap thingys.

Style is probably inappropriate if you're over 20yo but might accommodate your forehead(still pitying your mother). Have a look in the trendy teens section or surf-ware. The one I'm looking at now has a logo "YOU CAN'T SIT HERE !".

Thought about having your head size adjusted?

Sorry to break the news but skull size and brain size are unrelated smile.png

A normal brain will fill the brain cavity of the skull, so yes, big skull big brain.

Big Hat.

Edited by daoyai

I wear a 7 3/4 hat size myself and have had no problem finding hats thet fit me in Thailand.

I should add that I do not wear baseball caps..

Even street vendors sell my ( our ) size hats.

Keep looking ?

I've been searching for a baseball cap with the peak on the back. I wanna look kool like the young dudes. Can only find ones with the peak on the front. But I'll keep lookin.