Thailand to become ASEAN hub of justice affairs

webfact

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Error message -= this is June 1st not April 1st. This surely has to be a spoof? Please let it be a spoof ......

Beat you to it.

Sent from my SMART_4G_Speedy_5inch using Tapatalk

They can't even get people to stop parking in handicapped spaces. Even understanding the concept of justice is impossible, let alone being a hub of justice.

Reading that google search is comedy gold!

They can't even get people to stop parking in handicapped spaces. Even understanding the concept of justice is impossible, let alone being a hub of justice.

Reading that google search is comedy gold!

Regularly see police cars in those spots at the local Tesco Lotus.

Sent from my SMART_4G_Speedy_5inch using Tapatalk

Thailand has a long way to go before it comes anywhere near international standards of justice - just look at the fiasco in relation to the Miller and Wittering murder case on Koh Tao - Koh Tao Appeal Case Further Information from Defence http://bit.ly/1O1lskG

Let's hope this 'hub' development is a first step in the right direction.

After being accused and found guilty of a crime that is not even described in the penalty section of being a crime. That 3 judge's had a different code to be guilty of,that were all different from the original code sent by the prosecutor.

I imagine that thai lawyers stand in the court with a very confused look on a regular basis. Very difficult for a foreigner to win in a Thai court, even if they did nothing wrong. Do like the Thais do. Just give up and plead guilty to everything. Get half sentence.