Horrible Discovery in Tiger Temple: Dozens of Dead Tiger Kittens

webfact

There's nothing particularly wrong with the religion here per se....what is going on here is that unscrupulous traders have used religion as a cover for their operation.

Seriously? Nothing wrong? Please read above again.

I agree with the unscrupulous trader part and using 'their' religion as a cover....but lots and lots is wrong with all religions

sez you.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's nothing particularly wrong with the religion here per se....what is going on here is that unscrupulous traders have used religion as a cover for their operation.

I agree with the unscrupulous trader part and using 'their' religion as a cover....but lots and lots is wrong with all religions

you're trying to link religion to the crimes of the temple - the temple was used as a cover by criminals - they has nothing to do with religion - you're confusing association with causation....a false syllogism, no less

Wrong again. Read it closely again. I am not saying that they were scamming/cheating/being devils in the name of their so called religion. I also never said that the temple is linked to this crime(most likely it is). I am saying that all religions need to be revised or preferably abolished, worldwide, as they are all designed to scam 'us'.

You just like to argue to be right. The same several months ago when you were defending this same scum that was caught now(I didn't see any apology btw!). You think you are clever, throwing in words like syllogism(I'm very impressed, lol....makes you look 'sylly'). You probably looked it up yourself just to try and impress.

Stop twisting my words and reading into something that I didn't say. I will tell you one more time; all religions are dogmatic, this one too. It already was before this 'incident' so I'm not saying all religions are dogmatic because of this event. That should clear matters now I hope

you're trying to link religion to the crimes of the temple - the temple was used as a cover by criminals - they has nothing to do with religion - you're confusing association with causation....a false syllogism, no less

Wrong again. Read it closely again. I am not saying that they were scamming/cheating/being devils in the name of their so called religion. I also never said that the temple is linked to this crime(most likely it is). I am saying that all religions need to be revised or preferably abolished, worldwide, as they are all designed to scam 'us'.

You just like to argue to be right. The same several months ago when you were defending this same scum that was caught now(I didn't see any apology btw!). You think you are clever, throwing in words like syllogism(I'm very impressed, lol....makes you look 'sylly'). You probably looked it up yourself just to try and impress.

Stop twisting my words and reading into something that I didn't say. I will tell you one more time; all religions are dogmatic, this one too. It already was before this 'incident' so I'm not saying all religions are dogmatic because of this event. That should clear matters now I hope

Yes - you're right - reading your post again it looks like you've completely lost the plot.

You need to understand the trade in endangered species better first and then get properly informed on the history of the temple and see how it fits in to all this. No-one is twisting your words - your words are twisted already.

"The same several months ago when you were defending this same scum that was caught now" - this shows how utterly out of touch with the issues you are!

Edited by cumgranosalum

The first thing I always reminded my friends visiting Thailand is not to give even a single cent to any temples they are visiting because the money will eventually goes to the monks' pocket after door closes.

The first thing I always reminded my friends visiting Thailand is not to give even a single cent to any temples they are visiting because the money will eventually goes to the monks' pocket after door closes.

I understand what you say. Some here like to use this subject to bash Religions. Is there something wrong in Religions answer is yes but not all who choose to serve are corrupt. This Temple a bad example as are many others and Churches across the Globe. I give when I attend Temple because when I was Christian I was both a Licensed Minister and on Vestry so I know where the money went.Maybe some is siphoned but most will go to run the Temple. Yes I remember walking in the heat and saw 4 monks once thinking to myself only this mad kiwi and Monks walk in Thailands heat until the jumped into a new SUV and pulled out their smart phones. But these most likely the short timers and not those who dedicate their lives. There are good and bad everywhere. I hope this spurs the good to look to weed out the rotten

Yes - you're right - reading your post again it looks like you've completely lost the plot.

You need to understand the trade in endangered species better first and then get properly informed on the history of the temple and see how it fits in to all this. No-one is twisting your words - your words are twisted already.

"The same several months ago when you were defending this same scum that was caught now" - this shows how utterly out of touch with the issues you are!

55555! You really are 'sylly'. Is that all you can come up with after 14 hours of contemplation? I thought you were a bit smarter than this.

What has the trade in endangered species and the history of this temple got to do with my statement that all religions are dogmatic? I don't need to have any knowledge about that trade or that temple(even though I have) to know that they are both very wrong. You still have a lot to learn sparrow before you can spin my words, lol.

I will ask you one more time and please remember you are under oath here wink.png Were you or were you not defending the monks who run this temple?

post-193242-0-80436300-1465107895_thumb.

Edited by DaveinAsia

55555! You really are 'sylly'. Is that all you can come up with after 14 hours of contemplation? I thought you were a bit smarter than this.

What has the trade in endangered species and the history of this temple got to do with my statement that all religions are dogmatic? I don't need to have any knowledge about that trade or that temple(even though I have) to know that they are both very wrong. You still have a lot to learn sparrow before you can spin my words, lol.

I will ask you one more time and please remember you are under oath here wink.png Were you or were you not defending the monks who run this temple?

I'm a little slow today, but at least unlike some I don't sit at my computer for 18 hours thinking up crap.

I've just realised you are playing pigeon chess - not an activity I intend to continue........

I'm a little slow today, but at least unlike some I don't sit at my computer for 18 hours thinking up crap.

I've just realised you are playing pigeon chess - not an activity I intend to continue........

Enlighten me then Mister Know It All. You think you are clever but you didn't come with anything real to support your argument. There is only one person who always claims victory here without actually really winning and that is you. You really are a spin doctor, lol. Now you accuse me of playing pigeon chess while you are the one doing so. You didn't answer several important questions I asked you earlier but rather avoided them and then changed the subject and tried to make me look stupid. I told you already that you don't have the intelligence nor the experience to corner me.

Once again;

Did you defend the monks several months ago who now turn out to be traders in endangered species and their body parts? I checked those posts by you and you really went out of your way to stick your neck out to defend them and the temple. I wonder why.

I also don't sit at my computer for 18 hours thinking up stuff. Once I see a reaction I reply immediately if I have the time of course. I don't need to make anything up or look up words in the dictionary to impress forum members.

All regions are superstitious Mumbo Jumbo.

A shame that the lot of them cannot just disappear.

In principle, I would agree, but I realize that is just my opinion, I cannot claim it to be a certain fact and others may have their opinions too.