Thailand’s PM Tells Reporters “I Won’t Leave, Despite How Much You Hate Me”

webfact

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scary thing for me is how will he react if there is an uprising.

Live fire on unarmed civilians has been their modus operandi in the past, on several occasions, I have no reason to believe that will change.

So why aren't they storming the wat?

Still having difficulty seeing the difference? Firing on unarmed civilians during elected government good excuse for a coup. Junta now the government, no reason they should do that and good excuse for junta prolong stay as the big guy claimed "no peace and order".

I think our esteemed PM is take a leaf out of Trump behavior now and his habits of being dis respectful

and belligerent towards people who asks too many irritating questions..... why? because he can.....

The difference being, of course, that if ® if Mr Trump gets the presidency, it'll be because a majority of the people like his belligerence and the fact that he asks too many irritating questions and will indicate this by voting for him.

For all his bravado and shouting he has not fixed one problem in this country...

Give him credit for fixing the debacle with the rice.

So I guess you were on holiday or something last week when the news came out that they could not deliver rice to purchasers as it was of different quality's?

They spent months after the coup going through the rice stocks and declared the numbers of good quality, average, and rotten rice stocks, that is how they come up with the magic numbers to charge Yingluk over the rice issue, or heaven forbid, they did a bogus job and just made up the numbers for the rice audit.

Ya can't have it both ways man, either they did an audit properly and professionally OR they fudged the figures and now it's come back to bite them on the ass?

"Give him credit for fixing the debacle with the rice" NO'P he didn't fix it at all. if he wanted to "fix" the rice issue he should have gone after the rice millers that have been ripping off farmers for years and then the storage people that have rice that is there and bogus paperwork for.

"I wont leave, Despite how much you hate me".

Wasn't it just months ago he claimed 97% approval by the people? that couldn't be a dodgy number now could it?whistling.gif

For all his bravado and shouting he has not fixed one problem in this country...

Huh? They JUST discovered that they can not ship the rice that they sold and have been the overseers of for 2 years now. Even with the gift of a massive drought that dramatically reduced supply, they can not ship the rice they now are in charge of.

Live fire on unarmed civilians has been their modus operandi in the past, on several occasions, I have no reason to believe that will change.

A senior Buddhist monk and followers openly defying the law and in fact making a fool of the govt and relevant agencies but let's not rush into a decision.

Protesters on the streets who are nobodies by Thai standards, an easy decision.

I'm sure that will change when the monk's supporters start firing explosive rounds indiscriminately and blocking off large chunks of the CBD. Threatening to burn the city would also increase motivation.

A high ranking cop & his cronies sent to jail, finally sorted out the lottery price, some people in Phuket just been jailed over land issues, cleaned up Surin beach, army guy & others arrested for human trafficking, many other cases pending. He may not be perfect but has done more than previous governments.

Think you'll find that he has only made a lateral movement of the corruption. It will still exist but under his and the people pulling his strings terms. It is safe to say that you can trace every evil in LOS back to the police and the "government" that administers them. And a few other omnipotent entities that lurk silently in the shadows. Spooky. He is but a cog.

So why aren't they storming the wat?

"So why aren't they storming the wat? hmmm a famous and well connected monk. you work it out.

So yeah your question back at ya mate, "So why aren't they storming the wat?" why? when did his soldiers have no problem shooting and killing civilians and volunteer's helping the injured in a temple a few years ago but now a famous and connected monk defies the DSI and he comes out with "he will be arrested in his life time" cheesy.gif

What happened to the poll just a few months ago when he claimed 97% support of the people? whistling.gif

A high ranking cop & his cronies sent to jail, finally sorted out the lottery price, some people in Phuket just been jailed over land issues, cleaned up Surin beach, army guy & others arrested for human trafficking, many other cases pending. He may not be perfect but has done more than previous governments.

I used to be perfect, but I'm better now!wub.png

Agenda to return democracy and an elected government back to the people, however no campaigning or prison for 10 years?

Keep quiet and stop criticising or we will adjust your attitude.

It's all completely crazy

a whole lot more than any previous government

Nice old man who rambles along when been interviewed .. Well not really interviewed as he talks and the interviewed listens.

And ..what would he do with all those fancy jackets he's got !?!?

And everything is wonderful .."even got some Chinese photographers arrested a few day back .."

As has been pointed out the issue with the policeman that went to jail concerns institutions that cannot be discussed. As for the rest that's really a pitiful list of achievements for an all powerful "PM" who overthrew the elected government saying he would "fix" the country.

I could have used other words than "pitiful" but those would have been deleted.

Fixing the debacle? In what way has he fixed the debacle? Given the latest news regarding lack of proper audits it seems to me the debacle continues full force.

Combine this with the headline of a Bangkok newspaper today: "Prayut threatens to stay at helm" and things become clearer. Well, not really such a big surprise, actually.

Power is addictive and withdrawal symptoms tend to make people angry.

But I do agree with our dear leader when he says: "I am sick of seeing my face on television."

last night at work l sat with a rather charming paranoid schizophrenic, we discussed world politics, a soap on tv he loves.

upon waking i read this man's umpteenth statement of disturbing cra*,he is not charming, to put it technically he is a fookin nutter.

a whole lot more than any previous government

Yeah, never a thai government had such bad image on international level, never a thai government pushed backward investments and economy so low... But yeah the 80thb lottery ticket and motosoi jackets...