Dog walking?

MissIndy

I arrived yesterday and am staying in a guest house whilst I house hunt. I have brought my small 7kg dog with me and am finding it really difficult to exercise him. I knew I'd have to be careful of soi dogs, but every other house has a dog and I am finding them quite threatening. I am carrying a stick with me (always have done) but it's scary just going outside the guest house gates!

How do those of you who are dog owners exercise your pets?

Trisha

I can pick him up, but he won't get much exercise then will he?

So, as in my opening post......How do those of you who are dog owners exercise your pets?

Please......

At any one of dozens of reservoirs as seen on google maps. Occasional pick up required.

Also huay tung tao, most waterfalls, queen sirikit botanic garden, lots of parks (e.g. park on south west corner of moat, or running park on nihminnan). Maybe a stretch of the river ping somewhere. You might find prior threads on this forum.

It depends where in Chiangmai you are. But even in fairly densely populated areas, there are parks or roadsides where a small dog would be quite happy. I used to take mine to the fitness park near the zoo.... but it's no good telling you that if you're stuck in the Old City!

Archived