Case against TV presenter Sorayuth drags on as fresh charges are laid

webfact

Ha ha, funny how few responses there are at this thread. Due to lack of integration, most members probably have never watched Thai news stories. They are more interested in belittling the religion and government.

While some people happily point out everything is perfect here and defend the indefensible.

Didn't you forget something ? Where's the question why are we all here and wouldn't we be better leaving ?

Another "Add-Libber".

I doubt anyone on TV has ever said, "Thailand was perfect".

And the BS of defending the indefensible..

It's you damn -- "I'm a farang" My country is #1 - The western world does everything better!

And no matter what! It's never a tourist or a farangs fault..

You tourist, that live in Thailand. Like SC7 said, you most likely never watch Thai news or anything Thai..

Just change the channel to an English speaking one.. And you're content..

So, why not?

Just leave! If it's so horrible here..

cheesy.gif

I suggest this thief get the 20 years = scum

Nah,...he's to popular to do a long stretch jail time....I guess he will zig zag he's way true the justice system and they will sentence him to a exemplary punishment of sorts and pardon him soon after. or he will get sick in jail and they will let him to get medical treatment outside and he will play this game for as long as possible...?!?!? until he get a real pardon !?!?

Regards.

What gets me is that even convicted and sentenced to prison, these crooks are walking around as if nothing happened and free as a bird. This system only allows for them to have the opportunity to flee the country. I know, if I had been sentenced to 13 years in prison and was able to bond out, I would run.

Amazing how many TV posters see such things so clearly here and remain blind to similar or worse situations back in the countries from which they fled.

I am not blind about what happens/ed in France which is my country;but we are here writing about Thailand

A link ( in french ) about the last political and financial scandals in France and USA

http://www.leparisien.fr/une/1988-2008-les-dix-plus-grands-scandales-financiers-21-06-2009-554955.php#xtref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.co.th

When we see the amount of these scandals ( billions euros or US dollars ), I think Thailand don't play in the same yard; they must grow , grow up cheesy.gif

except for one but it's forbidden to speak or write about it here . ( Air America and who you know )

As you say, it all goes back a long long way and the truth will never be public! At least Soyrayuth paid back the money!! smile.pngthumbsup.gifclap2.gifwai.gif