free montly satellite set up with english channel

marino28

Hello guys,

i just remove true vision today, and i am looking for alternative.

But i don't like to pay a monthly fee, what are my choice? I see some sat tv box but i dont really understand wich one have more english channel for free. any advice?

thank you in advance

There are limited options for free English programming via satellite in Thailand.

Never had one but PSI has a few free channels I believe,don't expect to be overwhelmed with quality programming unless your paying a monthly fee.

Alternatively with an android box or similar and internet connection you could indulge in a much larger selection of free English channels.

On Digital terrestrial TV

Mono29 channel often carries the original ( English) soundtrack

the other channels so far as I've seen are mostly dubed ( Thai "handsome voice" )

with some Chinese or Korean movies and soaps having original soundtrack and Thai "handsome voice" dubing ohh-hoyyy.

A couple of channels are advertising subtitles but I cant see any on screen when I enable the subtitle option from the remote I

duobt that they will have English subtitles though probably Thai for hard of hearing.

( and who wouldn't be after listening to some of the screaming that goes on in those soaps bah.gif )

so i went in the afternoon to buy a small outdoor antenna. My 2 tv have the digital decoder build in.

I tried to put the antenna inside the condo but i can see only 2 channel. So i put it on the roof.

in 1 tv i can see around 20 channel in the other one only 5. That was 1 hour ago.

Now i can see only in one tv around 10 channel and in the other one nothing...

any suggestion? If i understand correct i have to point the outdoor antenna at pratumnak hill is that right? (i am in jomtien-pattaya)

(also all the channel was in thai, but better than nothing for my girlfriend)

anyone have problem in set up the free terrestrial digital system? Which antenna you have?

anyone have problem in set up the free terrestrial digital system? Which antenna you have?

I'm having some success with the biggest antenna I could find in Amorn

SAMART D15E outdoor antenna.

post-2109-0-02613500-1463472258_thumb.jp
post-2109-0-11054200-1463472284_thumb.jp
Try to keep the cable from antenna to tv a short as possible.

Have a look at my post here for more details

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/790818-digital-tv/page-2#entry10763604

Archived