Facebook Drug Show-Off Caught in Pattaya Police Raid

webfact

Facebook Drug Show-Off Caught in Police Raid
Story by Albert Jack

fb.jpg

PATTAYA: -- -- At 4am on the morning of June 3 police swooped in and arrested twenty-two year old Chalee Sinsairum after a good citizen reported he had been selling Yabba and showing off his illicit wealth on a Facebook page.

The District Chief Officer then ordered an investigation and managed to trace the Facebook show-off to to a room near Thepprasit in South Pattaya after sending him a message offering to buy three Yabba pills for 600 baht.

The apprentice crime-lord then replied with his address and agreed to the sale. Officers turned up to find the head of the Thepprasit Cartel eating with his Laos moll.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/224915/facebook-drug-show-off-caught-police-raid/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-06-06

This drug infused Einstein didn't yet grasp the essence of social media where by when you brag on it,

there's is a ever so slight chance that the police might get a wind of it too...

and that middle finger his showing there, it ended up deep in his rectum.....

.....this story reminds me of the "Turkey Scam." What this is about is that personal US mails are used to notify many criminals on the lam that on a specific date at a fancy hall in town---a free turkey dinner will be offered up to all respondents!!!

Who doesn't want free grub?

The cops are busy filming all on their way in to the meal line. The food is very good and top shelf. Think of it as a "Last Supper."

Then the screws are turned: The doors are locked and as dessert is served, an announcement is given whereby winners will be announced. Yeah, the arrests begin. The suckered crims are so blown away by the painstaking attention to detail that they have burst out in applause at having a fast one pulled on 'em.

'A small amount of ice, that was hidden in the fridge'.

I have loads in my fridge too, comes in handy during this hot weather.

Word of advice. Do not eat yellow snow!

Edited by silent

Bust one user. Big bust.

But attempt to cut the source off. Can't seem to do that. I wonder why? How many 'connected' folk would be exposed.

OK. One user here, another user there. Makes for good Thai press. coffee1.gif Na burra.

Edited by connda

This is not the first time this week we've had a story about a drug dealer being grassed up by "a good citizen...."

I hope this is about sensationalist journalism and not propaganda to groom the public into snitching on their neighbours. I wouldn't put it past them, drug dealers are an easy start point to get the ball rolling and I'm pretty sure they even mentioned they wanted 'good citizens' to report wrong-doers, though I forget the specific story.

So let's hope this is indeed just about some stupid kid.