British court gives 22 life sentences to pedophile

webfact

Castrate the scum.

wont be of much use when he gets out, if he ever does.

30 + a minimum of 25 years, I doubt he will get out while he still can remember what it is used for.

The parole board have to consider the chances of him re-offending, given the number of offences and at only 30 years of age the chances of him re-offending given half a chance are high.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he was sentenced in Norway, he'd get a comfy warm room, laundry service, 3 good meals a day, computer, TV, use of library, clean sheets/towels. I don't know if it's that cushy in the UK, but I wouldn't shed a tear if death penalty were used for those convicted of heinous crimes.

People like you don't deserve to live in a democracy that has - rightly - abolished atrocities like capital punishment.

It is rather ironic that you say someone has no right to live in a democracy when one of the first principles of a democracy is the right to free speech and that you are permitted to have an opposing view to others. So actually your statement is far far worse than boomerangutangs when it comes to the right to live in a democracy. You would deny people their most precious right, that of fee speech. How many millions of our forefathers died to bestow that right on us?

A large percentage of the UK population are in favour of the death penalty for certain crimes, but it wont happen because a larger percentage are against it - that is democracy. Shall we move all the pro capital punishment folks out the country now?

Edited by Andaman Al

If he was sentenced in Norway, he'd get a comfy warm room, laundry service, 3 good meals a day, computer, TV, use of library, clean sheets/towels. I don't know if it's that cushy in the UK, but I wouldn't shed a tear if death penalty were used for those convicted of heinous crimes.

People like you don't deserve to live in a democracy that has - rightly - abolished atrocities like capital punishment.

The idea that the death penalty is an atrocity goes back to the time DNA testing did not exist. Now that DNA testing is common in such cases and is over 99.9% accurate, the death penalty should be brought back. Scum like this should get the death penalty it is because of the ignorant PC brigade that is was removed.

I wonder if all the idiots who are against capital punishment would be against it if one of their children was involved? With bit of luck someone from general population will make this guy see the error of his ways.

Edited by gandalf12

The idea that the death penalty is an atrocity goes back to the time DNA testing did not exist. Now that DNA testing is common in such cases and is over 99.9% accurate, the death penalty should be brought back. Scum like this should get the death penalty it is because of the ignorant PC brigade that is was removed.

I wonder if all the idiots who are against capital punishment would be against it if one of their children was involved? With bit of luck someone from general population will make this guy see the error of his ways.

I wonder if all those idiots promoting the state sanctioned killings, have any idea how many of them were not guilty.

I read somewhere in the US, or the UK, a cool 150 persons were executed not guilty.

So they were murdered!

A life sentence can be stopped if found not guilty ultimately, dead is dead, cannot be reversed, can not be stopped.

Reading of the memoirs of a well known hangman from England might enlighten you.

He knew many he executed were in fact not guilty and also he knew the death penalty does not bring less crime, but makes a lot of crimes more violent.

not surprised. very sorry for the victims:(

UK is officially number 4 in terms of pedophilia cases in this world.

so maybe we should open a poll like: 'Should British citizens allowed to work with children?'

I thought that it must have just been the news sources I was reading that made me think what you are saying.

Who are 1,2 and 3? You have a link?

Fkn sickos.

They should be very slowly tortured to death. Especially in cases like this where there is no doubt whatsoever.

so maybe we should open a poll like: 'Should British citizens allowed to work with children?'

I thought that it must have just been the news sources I was reading that made me think what you are saying.

Fkn sickos.

They should be very slowly tortured to death. Especially in cases like this where there is no doubt whatsoever.

S. Africa

India

Zimbabwe

UK

USA

Sent from my SMART_4G_Speedy_5inch using Tapatalk

Fkn sickos.

S. Africa

India

Zimbabwe

UK

USA

These are countries that keep statistics anD share them with the outside world. I am sure there are countries where paedophiles are in much greater numbers than those on this list. You may be sitting in such a country right now.

I wonder if all those idiots promoting the state sanctioned killings, have any idea how many of them were not guilty.

I read somewhere in the US, or the UK, a cool 150 persons were executed not guilty.

So they were murdered!

A life sentence can be stopped if found not guilty ultimately, dead is dead, cannot be reversed, can not be stopped.

Reading of the memoirs of a well known hangman from England might enlighten you.

He knew many he executed were in fact not guilty and also he knew the death penalty does not bring less crime, but makes a lot of crimes more violent.

LIke it or not, I have to agree with much of what you say. But your last clauses are BS! The hangman would have had no more idea of whether capital punishment reduced crime, or not, than you or I, and government statistics are hardly the fount of accuracy, or honesty.

Fkn sickos.

S. Africa

India

Zimbabwe

UK

USA

These are countries that keep statistics anD share them with the outside world. I am sure there are countries where paedophiles are in much greater numbers than those on this list. You may be sitting in such a country right now.
There is a case in Germany now. A Syrian male 21 and his bride of 15. They were married in Syria last year. Judges apparently unsure what to do.

So they were murdered!

Who cares whether it reduces crime or not. It sure does make a lot of victims and/or victim's families feel better. Even I get a little kick when I read about child rapist/ murderers and a variety of other unsavoury animals, that have just been executed.

British paedophile who abused 23 children was sentenced to life

LONDON: -- British paedophile Richard Huckle who sexually abused 23 Malaysian and Cambodian children over almost a decade has been sentenced by a London court today (Tuesday) to life imprisonment, according to New Straits Times Online today.

Meanwhile, Malaysian police will seek cooperation from United Kingdom’s National Crime Agency for details on the convict to facilitate the identification of his victims.

Deputy Inspector-General of the Police Tan Sri nor Rashid Ibrahim told Bernama Monday night that 23 children have so been identified as victims and the police would intensify investigations into their backgrounds.

He said authorities were also trying to identify places which were patronized by Huckle during his eight-year stay in Malaysia.

Noor Rashid also called on relevant authorities in all countries to share information on paedophile perpetrators to prevent a recurrence of similar incidents.

Huckle was given 22 life sentences and would serve at least 23 years in prison for his crimes against impoverished victims aged between six months to 11 years.

He pleaded guilty to 71 offences and was found with over 20,000 indecent images of children on his computer and camera when he was arrested at Gatwick Airport in 2014 in London.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/content/166315

thaipbs_logo.jpg

-- Thai PBS 2016-06-07

"Judge Peter Rook sentenced 30-year-old freelance photographer Richard Huckle on Monday to serve a minimum of 25 years"

"Huckle was given 22 life sentences and would serve at least 23 years in prison"

Now then, after me, children - one and one is two, two and two is four, four and four is .............. etc etc

There is a case in Germany now. A Syrian male 21 and his bride of 15. They were married in Syria last year. Judges apparently unsure what to do.

Send them back to Syria where that sort of thing is legal. Problem solved. thumbsup.gif

Interesting to note the difference in punishment this lad got, and the lads that carried out over 1,600 gang rapes of vulnerable and even handicapped children in care in Rotherham, Bradford, Oxford and across the UK. 71 offenses against children vs over 1,600 offenses against children. Now, my posts always disappear when I claim there is a dichotomy in applied law as regards white ethnic Britains and "southerners" so I will not make this claim again. Perhaps some savvy poster can explain why such incredible differences for 2 revolting crimes. FTR I know why - I'm just not allowed to say why.

We all know why and it stinks like a barrel of rotting fish.

Send them back to Syria where that sort of thing is legal. Problem solved. thumbsup.gif

why Syria?

legal marriage age in Europe for female is 16 mostly with family consent. In Germany, it is set to 16 too so they just wait a year more and they can legally marry.

for example Spain just recently raised the marriage age to 14 from 13 years old! Maybe they have to send this couple to Spain instead of Syria so they can marry there officially:)

Edited by Galactus

Life or all over 5 years term should be converted to a labor camp. Why society should pay for the up keep of a criminal, who disregards the law of that society? His labor will pay also to victims fund.

why Syria?

legal marriage age in Europe for female is 16 mostly with family consent. In Germany, it is set to 16 too so they just wait a year more and they can legally marry.

for example Spain just recently raised the marriage age to 14 from 13 years old! Maybe they have to send this couple to Spain instead of Syria so they can marry there officially:)

Why Syria you ask ? Ummm !!! I dunno. blink.png Maybe cuz that's where Mosha stated that they come from originally.

This case (there are a few hundred similar cases in Germany now) will either lead to a principle decision by the federal supreme court (nobody can predict how they will rule) and/or a change in German laws. The minimum age for marriage would then be lifted to 18. That would also fulfill all requirements of the UN Convention on the Rights of a Child.

The real issue in this case is forced marriage (the appeal court did not see any signs for that, though). But if there is a girl being forced into marriage, then sending her back to Syria would sentence her to daily rapes. Seriously, I would not want that for any child.

Who cares whether it reduces crime or not. It sure does make a lot of victims and/or victim's families feel better. Even I get a little kick when I read about child rapist/ murderers and a variety of other unsavoury animals, that have just been executed.

You get just a little kick when you read about them dying a' coma-----just a little tingle (somewhere) when think of them being injected & thrashing around on the table ---or the electrodes being connected up.

Just think of what a great buzz it would be for your body if you could actually see them being killed.....more then a little tingle then a mate.

Well I have great news for you coma----if you save up all your pennies you can get a ticket to Saudi Arabia--or Iran , or maybe some other enlighten place that knows how to treat their criminals, and you can watch them being choked to death in public, get there early get a good seat----as a bonus (I know your going appreciate this) you may even get to see one of the other animals----a women being stoned to death , for adultery.

I know---what a kick a.......you may enjoy it so much that you can make it a 1 way ticket.....get a little fix every week.......there so sick those people aren't they coma.........coffee1.gif

Edited by oxo1947

You get just a little kick when you read about them dying a' coma-----just a little tingle (somewhere) when think of them being injected & thrashing around on the table ---or the electrodes being connected up.

Just think of what a great buzz it would be for your body if you could actually see them being killed.....more then a little tingle then a mate.

Well I have great news for you coma----if you save up all your pennies you can get a ticket to Saudi Arabia--or Iran , or maybe some other enlighten place that knows how to treat their criminals, and you can watch them being choked to death in public, get there early get a good seat----as a bonus (I know your going appreciate this) you may even get to see one of the other animals----a women being stoned to death , for adultery.

I know---what a kick a.......you may enjoy it so much that you can make it a 1 way ticket.....get a little fix every week.......there so sick those people aren't they coma.........coffee1.gif

Blah,blah,blah! How long did it take you to type that trash ?Troll. coffee1.gif

So they were murdered!

Again, the death penalty is not the problem. The flaws in how it is implemented is.

I am very pro-death penalty, but only where there is no doubt.

For example, that Breivik guy. 100%, no doubt whatsoever guilty. He should have been executed within one week. A death penalty that takes years or decades to be carried out loses all of its deterrent factor. And "deterrent" is just a bonus to the main reason for it...to get rid of evil scum.

I would also expand the list of crimes eligible for the death penalty. Crimes where the victim's life is ruined should carry the death penalty. Rape of women or children can ruin their lives. The price should be the life of the offender. Maybe give the first time a life sentence pass but if they are repeat offenders, death.

So they were murdered!

Again, the death penalty is not the problem. The flaws in how it is implemented is.

For example, that Breivik guy. 100%, no doubt whatsoever guilty. He should have been executed within one week. A death penalty that takes years or decades to be carried out loses all of its deterrent factor. And "deterrent" is just a bonus to the main reason for it...to get rid of evil scum.

I would also expand the list of crimes eligible for the death penalty. Crimes where the victim's life is ruined should carry the death penalty. Rape of women or children can ruin their lives. The price should be the life of the offender. Maybe give the first time a life sentence pass but if they are repeat offenders, death.

Kill....kill....kill...kill.

You get a hard-on from all these killings?

Are you Sharia minded?

Be

Chop chop, stonestone, hanghang, whoopy!

I think you are a nasty man.

So they were murdered!

This guy is 100% guilty and deserves nothing less than the death penalty. If America can not get things right that is their problem and yes we know many convictions have been made up so the police do not have to do anything. If it my child this scum had committed a crime with I would want him on the street because I will give get justice.

It is silly people like you that allow such sick people to get out on parole and until that time expect the rest of society to pay for them. You really need to come into the real world.

So they were murdered!

Kill....kill....kill...kill.

You get a hard-on from all these killings?

Are you Sharia minded?

Be

Chop chop, stonestone, hanghang, whoopy!

I think you are a nasty man.

People with your attitude are as bad as these sick b***ards. Yes Sharía law has a definite place in cases like this. He has admitted his guilt but stupid people like you want to molly coddle him. I suppose you are considering his human rights but not those of the children he abused.