Thailand and New Zealand extend cooperation in aviation services

webfact

Thailand and New Zealand extend cooperation in aviation services

BANGKOK, 9 June 2016 (NNT) - Thailand and New Zealand have agreed to extend cooperation in aviation business.

Transport Minister Arkhom Termpittayapaisith welcomed New Zealand's Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Benjamin King on occasion of his assuming the post in Thailand and discussed the cooperation agreement on aviation services between the two countries.

The Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand has made an agreement on standard aviation services with many countries, including New Zealand.

Thai Airways International (THAI) has offered five flights from Bangkok to Auckland and planned to offer more flights to the New Zealand city in the future.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2016-06-09 footer_n.gif

I want Benjamin's job!

How long and how good would the lunch have been to come up with absolutely nothing?

I wouldn't want it. Who in thier right mind would want to spend time at lunch with one of Prayuth's numnut goons. The Junta is a circus and they're all clowns.

I want Benjamin's job!

How long and how good would the lunch have been to come up with absolutely nothing?

no chance for me cobber, i don't think qualify as, 'extraordinary and plenipotentiary', as is mr ben king.

cool title for a kiwi public servant.

I want Benjamin's job!

I wouldn't want it. Who in thier right mind would want to spend time at lunch with one of Prayuth's numnut goons. The Junta is a circus and they're all clowns.

be careful, you could be blacklisted by the 'circus and general clowns union', even they dis-owned the junta.

I want Benjamin's job!

. The Junta is a circus and they're all clowns."

Yes, but where are the tigers?wink.png

I want Benjamin's job!

. The Junta is a circus and they're all clowns."

Yes, but where are the tigers?wink.png

In China

Thai are already flying 5 flights a week direct from Suvarnabhumi to Auckland.

What is this bullshit ??? have I missed something or am I just stupid

Let Nokair fly to Auckland them cowboys will scare the crap out of Kiwi Air controllers