Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Banana IT Samui sell 70 year old British woman a duff phone then refuse to replace it

webfact

It may have happened just like they said it did.

Or, I wonder what this lady said the first time they wouldn't give her a refund:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/921234-great-fakes-thai-woman-in-us-arrested-for-buying-designer-handbags-returning-knockoffs-to-the-stor/page-2

I've also seen people try to return goodies after they ended up in the swimming pool or dropped off a table.

Two (or more) sides to every story. We've read one.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must say I purchased a zenfone laser 2 from big c then had problems and it was fully serviced with screen replaced and motherboard from ASUS thailand and they had a depot in pattaya. Fixed in less than a week. Hats off to Asus. No help from big c but asus was a class act.

I think this is an isolated case just at this particular store.

I think so too. I have used the store a number of times recently and the staff have been more than helpful.

There are two stores of this chain on Samui.

So which store was it?

Cough up

• 2 weeks later...

I'm saying I have had nothing but good experiences with this company on Samui and have used the store in the Tesco Lotus complex in Chaweng many times.

I have been told that there is more than one store so I have asked many times including my posts to PoorSucker Handsum member™ Global Moderators:

Which store is this forum about?

I'm saying I have had nothing but good experiences with this company on Samui and have used the store in the Tesco Lotus complex in Chaweng many times.

I have been told that there is more than one store so I have asked many times including my posts to PoorSucker Handsum member™ Global Moderators:

No one seems to know for sure, there was a facebook entry I seemed to remember reading saying it was the Lamai Store, at the Tesco Centre, but I am not certain if true or not....

There was FB link at the beginning of this thread somewhere...wink.png

No one seems to know for sure, there was a facebook entry I seemed to remember reading saying it was the Lamai Store, at the Tesco Centre, but I am not certain if true or not....

There was FB link at the beginning of this thread somewhere...wink.png

Thank you for the tip SamuiJimmy, I have looked back and it is the Lamai shop that is implicated.

As I said before I have used the Tesco Lotus Chaweng shop and although they can be a little slow to deliver I have had great service from them. They check out the item you have bought before handing it over ........

There must be more to this story for sure. Banana IT is a chain all over Thailand , I purchased my laptop and phone there, and other IT stuff here in Pattaya. Once I also returned a keyboard and they replaced it for me. And they always give you a receipt and warranty.

So I have completely different experience with Banana IT .

Archived