Let's Just Get To The Gist Of It.....

shopgurl

It's been a hugely debated topic of this forum and every forum to say the least.

So for once and for all lets just get it straight now and for all to know....what's your honest opinion of BGs?

SHOPGURL: I've always been a strong supporter of womens' rights and the freedom of choice and so I stand by my opinion, actually there shouldn't be any opinions to begin with since BGs are people too therefore no judgement on those that you don't know on a personal level or at any level should be cast upon with total ignorance. It is but an individual's choice to lead their lives as they want.....in the end I always wonder why do so many b1tch and complain about BGs when you're not b1tching as ur walking into the bar?

Call me naive :o , call me foolish :D , call me if you want :D hahaha :D but are we really getting any closer to an answer that will give us closure and maybe at last some peace of mind????

It's been a hugely debated topic of this forum and every forum to say the least.

So for once and for all lets just get it straight now and for all to know....what's your honest opinion of BGs?

S

Human nature being what it is you can meet the right person anywhere , in a bar in the soi ,in a cafe, BGs dont have it all their way .

some are bad ass women with thai men (mang da's) lurking at home , some are OK ,

and it just might last a few years or more , if you can find a gal who hasnt worked in a bar too long and become corrupted by the other gals.

Then you have to keep the reigns on the bitch , dont give them too much cash and ditch them if they are greedy .

Give them a good rogering every day and you just might be ok .

Its the numbers game in the end , but that goes for most things ..

a poll, a poll, a poll.........

s:

I was up on stage pole dancing myself last week at the Kings Castle bar ..., but no short time after hours .

A gal i know invited me up on stage to strut my stuff , at first i was a bit reluctant but the mamasan seemed to encourage farangs on stage so at hearing the Vengaboys singing BOOM BOOM BOOM i was out of my seat and up there !

all the fancy moves gyrating round the poll , then upside down and then down low ,but couldnt get back up again !!!

No thigh boots were to hand so it was standard garb .

Any other farang pole dancers on here ????

It was great up there on stage

i've nothing against them, just because they are bar girls it does'nt make them bad people or second class citizens.

i know some women who are rich and come from important families and backgrounds, after a few drinks they would make bgs look timid, there are also some well off stuck up idiots out there.

Bar girls are not a 'type'.

The beer bar girls are different fromm go-go girls for a start, there being a different atmosphere in the different establishments. Then there are the different go-go bars, some raunchy, some just pole-hugging, some in between. And the girls tend to gravitate to places that suit their very varied personalities.

Do we include freelancers among the 'bar-girls'?

Do we include the drinks-servers? The cashiers? All are chattable to the right feller, as are hair-dressers, college girls, rice-paddy workers. But few will go out with a bad-vibes guy, whatever their background. And it is these 'bad-vibes' guys that usually go home and write about the disgusting scene and moral turpitude of BKK and Patty (Party City - Yeah!)

I honestly don't care what other people do with their lives and I feel there are quite a few "good" bar girls out there just trying to make a lving or reaching for that dream of a better life. I pity some, would party with others.

As for my personal choice, I could not be with someone who has sold themselves for money. That would include a western woman who worked as a nud_e dancer.

I don't pass judgement on my friends or anyone who marries a bar girl, I just know that it's not for me.

I would have to say though, that when my wife first moved here 3 years ago, she was shocked to see how Thai women were viewed on a global scale, which has driven her to more or less think bar girls are responsible for making all Thai women seem like prostitiutes.

The first thing most Americans think when the subject of Thailand is brought up is "cheap pussy" not beautiful beaches and wats. She was floored to find that out and it has made her a little bitter.