Bangkok police hunt for three British men following failed kidnap attempt

snoop1130

Prob a stag do gone wrong.

Update - Thai Police are trying to locate an animal known as "Muffin the Mule" which their inteliigence sources revealed IS NOT A REAL MULE. Furthermore, it may contain 2 men inside the costume.

Sergent Somchai later advised the public who have no idea, nor can find MULE on Google translate, that he is unsure exactly what a Mule is but can be described as half horse half golden retriever.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The British crime wave in Thailand continues.

Thai Police are currently chasing these three kidnappers, the Brit who scammed and drugged the Italian investor in Pattaya, and Simon Wellings whose Mercedes slammed into a pick up killing two Thais recently in Chiangmai Mai.. All on the run and nowhere to be found.

Recently arrested the filthy Chiangmai pedo and the cunning fraudster who pocketed a stack of cash.

Also in the news recently, the cocktail ordering bill runner in Kao San road and the brawlers in Hua Hin and Ko Samui.

Did I mention Boiler Room boys?

The RTP have had a lot on their plate since Songkran.

I must admit I'm staggered to see you chirruping your bitter nonsense here on a post about Brits.

You need to sit down with your missus and discuss her past British interests mate and learn to deal with it.....

All this bitterness (and your constant public displays of imbecility and racism) or your inability to control your inner envy and rage isn't good for you.

The British crime wave in Thailand continues.

Thai Police are currently chasing these three kidnappers, the Brit who scammed and drugged the Italian investor in Pattaya, and Simon Wellings whose Mercedes slammed into a pick up killing two Thais recently in Chiangmai Mai.. All on the run and nowhere to be found.

Recently arrested the filthy Chiangmai pedo and the cunning fraudster who pocketed a stack of cash.

Also in the news recently, the cocktail ordering bill runner in Kao San road and the brawlers in Hua Hin and Ko Samui.

Did I mention Boiler Room boys?

The RTP have had a lot on their plate since Songkran.

Would you like us to list all the Aussie pedos, murderers, biker druggie shooters and general low lives that drift over from the formal penal colony for you?Why do you think the AFP are permanently here?

Or perhaps the other assorted Europeans, Africans, Arabs and Asians who are either arrested or fugitives after committing crimes?

Crime, like stupidity and racism isn't restricted by nationality, race, religion, sexual orientation or gender.

Sure would.

Send me all the recent reports (since songkran) that you know about. Not from the whole world, just from the Aussies.

The thaivisa Brits (not all, and not you) are amongst the most critical of the Thais, day after day, year after year, but (some) seem to be very defensive and hyper sensitive if their own are critisised in any way, even when justified.

I am not picking on the Brits at all, if Aussies had been involved in numerous fights with the locals, kidnapping, kiddy fiddling, fraud, not paying bills, drugging and conning Italians and doing runners after killing Thai people in the last two months I would have said exactly the same thing about them.

.But lately it hasn't been the Aussies, French, Americans or whoever I have been reading about, it has been the Brits.

If the recent British crime wave in Thailand had instead been a similar Thai crime wave in Britain then Fleet Street would be having a field day about it.

I think that most people would agree with me that Brits certainly seem to have been punching above their weight lately when it comes to criminal activity in Thailand lately.

Recent reports indicate this. Why deny it?

Ps. the criminals in the "former penal colony" were all British who committed crimes in Britain.

If you look you'll see it seems to go in "waves" of different nationalities. Con artists and scammer from Africa and Eastern Europe, American hit men and mercenaries, Aussie Bikers shooting, missing and hitting the wrong targets, assorted thugs getting involved in fights, idiots putting themselves in stupid situations then moaning like crap that it wasn't their fault for being stupid, the ever increasing "value" of gold chains nicked from Indians and now Chinese, drunk Russians and ill mannered Chinese behaving worse than animals etc etc.

I see some posters bash the Thais and Thailand for any excuse yet never complain about the utopia they left to come here. No idea where there so bitter and narrow minded although some may suffer culture shock, which can be delayed, and not realize it. Other posters (not you) like to knock certain nationalities and have no idea how ridiculous they appear with that big chip on their shoulder.

There are a lot of British visitors and expats here and, just like other places before such as Spain, it attracts many bad ones as well.

I wouldn't worry too much about this poster's constant attacks on Brits and the British. I'm sure soon his constant, vicious racist nonsense will come a cropper.....

You need to understand that a former or his current wife/girlfriend left him for/got knocked up by a strapping young Brit or she has big history with similar.

As he only being a puny seven stone cash strapped weakling who is unable to compete, the whole experience has left him the bitter, twisted fool you see today. He spends his life sitting in a cheap, dark shack on the darkside in Pattaya in a gollum like existence of fury towards his British masters while his missus sits elsewhere thinking about happier times with her Brit.......

Edited by Merylhighground

• 5 months later...
On Thursday, June 09, 2016 at 8:31 PM, ukrules said:

So three strong young guys are so dumb they can't even bundle a guy in his mid 40's into a van.

Not the brightest...I suspect they will be in prison (where they belong) within days.

It appears you suspected wrongly.

At least the suspects are on camera, that way some innocent numpty doesn't do time to make some cops a nice pay check.

I imagine the long term resident may be English and able to depict the London dialect.